Get in!!!!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Not sure how the guy missed on the line from buty. Was right behind it and he literalky had the whole goal except straight in front of him but hit it at obikeye.

Did my best in tbs to get an atmosphere up there towards the end.

Huge win, burnett wont be sacked for now it seems then.

Finally, what hapoened at the start at front of sieve. Seemed many more stewards in that bit
Richie

Rode our luck but that is going to happen from time to time if we don't cave in like we had been.

Delighted for Murphy to get a goal, him and Cureton looked good in patches together once again. Even Boucard put a shift in when he came on!
Diggerthedog

The Romford Dagger wrote:Not sure how the guy missed on the line from buty. Was right behind it and he literalky had the whole goal except straight in front of him but hit it at obikeye.

Did my best in tbs to get an atmosphere up there towards the end.

Huge win, burnett wont be sacked for now it seems then.

Finally, what hapoened at the start at front of sieve. Seemed many more stewards in that bit
Someone had a Burnett out banner and they were told to remove it or they will be ejected.
ARNU

Another good performance.Bury were one of the better sides to come here this season so I thought we did well.Only weakness again was Partridge being too slow.I think the banner was un necessary,maybe if we had lost again it would have been appropriate to display it at the end.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Masked Man

Six weeks coming that goal was!!

About bloody time.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Honestly we were no better today them we have been for the past month accept that we have shown something in the last two games that has all to often been missing heart, passion and Desire.

Last two games we refused to lay down when our backs were against the wall. Daggers fans will put up with a lot of things but they will not put up with what we have seen over the last few weeks. Moore of what we have seen last two games and you will be ok.

The myth of the players not being with the Manager has been smashed out the ball park last two games tremendous team effort to dig out a result today in a game we we're second best for most of it.

Now two clean sheets in a row and Saah only played for 5 minutes not long enough to cock anything up.
Scott Doe and Ayo were magnificent even Jack stood up and came through periods of the game when he was being given a torrid time.

We'll done Boys you are starting to show what being a Dagger is about.
Dagger83

We rode our luck and were pretty much outplayed throughout but what a win.

As a side note, what morons voted for Rhys as MOTM? Bingham and Doe were head and shoulders above anyone else today.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
The Romford Dagger

Dagger83 wrote:We rode our luck and were pretty much outplayed throughout but what a win.

As a side note, what morons voted for Rhys as MOTM? Bingham and Doe were head and shoulders above anyone else today.

I cant imagine many people vote tbh. How many was attendance. Missed it when it was announced
Dagger83

1,800 odd
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
The Romford Dagger

Dagger83 wrote:1,800 odd
I feel a bit sorry for those bury fans that got stuck in traffic jam on motorway so missed the WHOLE game.

Id be Gutted if that was me
Auntie Merge

Dagger83 wrote:We rode our luck and were pretty much outplayed throughout but what a win.

My nephew came to the game today, and I asked him who we should vote for, he said Murphy. That doesn't make him a moron.
Dagger83

Auntie Merge wrote:

My nephew came to the game today, and I asked him who we should vote for, he said Murphy. That doesn't make him a moron.
No offence intended. Just seems odd that the bizarre MOTM winners are still happening since it was opened up to a general vote.
redboy

Bingham was good and both Doe and Ayo did well too. For once, the substitutions were effective so credit there. Sussex and Dagger 83 have it right though. If it wasn't for some poor finishing and huge slices of luck and woodwork we'd be talking about another home defeat. The team worked hard today though, I can't fault any of them for effort. Lets not get carried away and hope that we can turn the corner.
its all good

Everyone tried hard but any team who've been through a long run of poor results naturally suffer from a lack of confidence
There were many times when defenders just cleared up the pitch or midfielders hooked the ball over their shoulders to the general direction of the forwards
With a few good results the players will hopefully have the bravery to get the ball down and get their heads up to look for a pass
Overall quite encouraging
The goal came from the ball falling to exactly the right guy in the right place
Once confidence returns this will happen more often
Mike the Dagger

I voted for Rhysr and won the pizza.

He doesn't score we don't win.

The alternative was the ref who saved us with the bizarre no penalty/dive decision.

Very, very lucky today.