TBS game tomoz. Mass movement to the new stand

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Anyone fancy going in TBS and trying a bit of a change of tac and singing from up there. Against Newport there was an atmosphere up there and it was a good laugh.

Also, if we lose, Burnett will have no choice but be forced to walk past us by the tunnel.

Just an idea...

COYD
ARNU

Id sit in there all the time.Always been a great fan of the stand but until they make it ours you'll never get the atmosphere required.You need all your singers together like at every away game and the one or two fixtures (Accrington and crawley) we had that season Stilly nearly got us relegated.Do you all remember how impossible a thing it was to do to get us in that stand because of health and safety...all total bollox...the real reason is because we want to rip the arse out of the away fans wallets and no other.Still is !!

So we continue to be outsung and out supported by giving the best stand in the ground to the away teams supporters.I know Im right and I suspect you know Im on to something here even if you don't want to agree with me.The sieve,very very quiet these days,even at its loudest isn't helped accousticly so sounds quiet whether it is or not.So now we have a totally quiet ground with a struggling team that would probably improve ten fold if we piped up a bit like at Southend the other day.The club choose to ignore this fact.Not the only fact it chooses to ignore by the way.How many more home defeats in a library do they want ??
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

ARNU wrote:Id sit in there all the time.Always been a great fan of the stand but until they make it ours you'll never get the atmosphere required.You need all your singers together like at every away game and the one or two fixtures (Accrington and crawley) we had that season Stilly nearly got us relegated.Do you all remember how impossible a thing it was to do to get us in that stand because of health and safety...all total bollox...the real reason is because we want to rip the arse out of the away fans wallets and no other.Still is !!

So we continue to be outsung and out supported by giving the best stand in the ground to the away teams supporters.I know Im right and I suspect you know Im on to something here even if you don't want to agree with me.The sieve,very very quiet these days,even at its loudest isn't helped accousticly so sounds quiet whether it is or not.So now we have a totally quiet ground with a struggling team that would probably improve ten fold if we piped up a bit like at Southend the other day.The club choose to ignore this fact.Not the only fact it chooses to ignore by the way.How many more home defeats in a library do they want ??
Remember how for those games there weren't anything like as many Dagenham supporters as you thought there would be in the TBS. Or how the Crawley one was a complete one off which would require significant work to have as something permanent?

Or how there have been many many occasions where the acoustics haven't been a problem?

The club don't ignore things, they look at things from all pointd and using a lot more information often come to different conclusions to you.
ARNU

Apart from those two games do you remember how there was a price difference to go in there unless you held a season ticket.See if its still as empty if you could go in there for £7.50.You know it could be manaufactured quite easily to fill out that stand more often.Like you,the club have no intention of ever doing so.The horse has bolted.Its too late anyway.

Have you noticed how our ground is empty all the time anyway.We could probably fit us all in it and shut the other stands altogether.

My argument is changing quickly to "Lets not keep giving the away team home advantage".Shut it altogether except for the 3 or 4 games a season when we actually need it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:Apart from those two games do you remember how there was a price difference to go in there unless you held a season ticket.See if its still as empty if you could go in there for £7.50.You know it could be manaufactured quite easily to fill out that stand more often.Like you,the club have no intention of ever doing so.The horse has bolted.Its too late anyway.

Have you noticed how our ground is empty all the time anyway.We could probably fit us all in it and shut the other stands altogether.

My argument is changing quickly to "Lets not keep giving the away team home advantage".Shut it altogether except for the 3 or 4 games a season when we actually need it.
No chance the club would just ignore the TBS stand altogether.

I agree that they are willing to let atmosphere suffer to give best stand to aways
Chigwellian

Remember when Darlington closed two sides of the ground?