2nd teams...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

As some of you may know, i am also an Ipswich fan (probably moreso an ipswich fan than daggers in all honesty) and am getting season ticket there next season.

Just wondered if anybody else has a 2nd team and if so... Who?

Note - I am expecting some people moaning at this post tbh but was wondering if there are anybody else on here with another team.
Diggerthedog

Most people at one point or another must have had another team as we were so far down the ladder. I used to have a season ticket over west ham mid to late teens purely down to my mates having one but have always been Dagenham. First match was Isthmian league versus Woking 1990 remember paying about 50p to get in, season before it became both teams.
Auntie Merge

My first team were Leytonstone Ilford (post merger) who then merged with Walthamstow Avenue to become Redbridge Forest.

My second team were Dagenham FC.

Then they merged. #fail.
Bluenose

Birmingham City. Whose appalling home form and slide into the relegation zone earlier this season were immediately arrested once a new manager was appointed. Must be a lesson there somewhere.
IanC

The Arse,but don't go.
DI Mike Dashwood

Nobody really.

As a kid I was bought up as West Ham fan, but don't follow them at all now reall. In the early/mid 90s me and Dad used to go to the Friday night games at Roots Hall, and then Dagenham on a Saturday, so I don't mind Southend as much as most on here (although they are a very different club to what they were 20 years ago in many ways).

Clubs I like to see do ok are West Ham, Arsenal, Everton, Norwich but I don't support or follow any of them in anyway.
ARNU

West ham,still go occasionally.Got too expensive.It was over £100 a trip with the 2 kids back then,adult ticket the other week would have been about £60 where I was sitting.If Daggers hadn't been at home the 1st day I ever went over there I'd have gone orient or Southend and then who knows what would have happened.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Bluenose wrote:Birmingham City. Whose appalling home form and slide into the relegation zone earlier this season were immediately arrested once a new manager was appointed. Must be a lesson there somewhere.
Same here. Dad is a blues fan. What about Cotterill's goals last week eh? Wonderful.
matt_drfc

Always supported Arsenal and got tickets whenever I could, Grandad used to bring me over Dagenham occasionally between 99 and 02 then I got a season ticket over West Ham for a couple of seasons to keep the seat for one of my Mum's friends. I came to the Shrewsbury game at the end of the 08/09 season purely by accident as my cousin was going and I saw him before the game and I've been coming Dagenham ever since. Dagenham Supporter, Arsenal Fan basically :)
The Romford Dagger

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Nobody really.

As a kid I was bought up as West Ham fan, but don't follow them at all now reall. In the early/mid 90s me and Dad used to go to the Friday night games at Roots Hall, and then Dagenham on a Saturday, so I don't mind Southend as much as most on here (although they are a very different club to what they were 20 years ago in many ways).

Clubs I like to see do ok are West Ham, Arsenal, Everton, Norwich but I don't support or follow any of them in anyway.

Norwich!?! Im having none of that :lol:
Mikins

Mines even smaller, I keep an eye on whitehawks progress as I've managed them on football manager for ages (sad I know)
Sorry about your damn luck!
Richie

Mikins wrote:Mines even smaller, I keep an eye on whitehawks progress as I've managed them on football manager for ages (sad I know)
Them Hawks are playing well...
bearaab

They've got no fans