Bury

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Score?

Attendance?

Ill go for 2-0 bury if i'm being completely honest.

I will go for just 2149 even though its kids for a quid. That number has about 450-600 away fans though.
Dagdale

We achieved a good win up there just over a month back and should imagine it's still fresh in their minds and tbh they were a bit unlucky to at least not get one goal so in a slight mixed bag on a positive result thus a) because I think they're be after a bit of revenge and b) We did at least play with a bit more effort at Southend could be interesting here, BUT were at home and it'll probably go down the Morecambe, Northampton, Cambridge, Exeter, Newport, Shrewsbury, Tranmere and Stevenage route which means were probably play fairly decent first 45, and come out second half a delapitated side and carry on our awful home form, i e think were lose again and probably 2-0, with about a two thousand crowd and a need of a lot of lager afterwards!
Auntie Merge

Are many people doing the TBS combo tomorrow?
I'm brining my nephew and if there is going to be a few people in the TBS and a bit of atmosphere (!) then we might go in there.
Lcbdagger

Score? Possibly 1-3 or 1-2... Either way, ahead at half time before a second half collapse
Diggerthedog

Got a good feeling we will win this.
ARNU

I thought we had a good game v Southend,hopefully that form will be carried into tomorrow then we'll win 2 or 3 nil.

Burnett needs this as much as we do I think.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Make no mistake this is a very good Bury team and if they play anywhere near what they showed a few weeks back we are in for a tough game.

Yes we got a fab result a few weeks ago but that was acheived by the good old Daggers way of refusing to lay down.

In all honesty they should have scored 5.

Hopefully they have a poor one and we show the same desire we did up there, fearfull about this has I left Gigg lane knowing that I had seen one of the best in this league if not the best.
ThatRoundThing

Normal service resumes at Home.

Bury or the Draw
Richie

1-1
daggersjeff

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Make no mistake this is a very good Bury team.

No Nardiello, no Jalal & No Pablo Mills..........we will never have a better chance of beating them!!

2-1 Daggers
redboy

well as we couldn't score in a brothel at the moment, a 0-0 is the best we can hope for. If it means dumb and dumber f'king off, I wouldn't be too sad at a home defeat.
Mikins

It's us, at home. First half will end 0-0, we'll collapse in the second half and lose 2 or 3-0 then the management will blame individual errors or the fans, or both and then we'll await the next game.

I have an ST and I can no longer bear to go and watch shit like this being served up every week
Sorry about your damn luck!
daggersjeff

Oh ye of little faith!!!!!!!
Mikins

daggersjeff wrote:Oh ye of little faith!!!!!!!
In this case I'm more than happy to be very wrong :lol:
Sorry about your damn luck!
Mike the Dagger

How lucky was that?

Definite penalty against not given (what did the referee think he saw?), they hit the post when it was easier to score and two players on the line when again they should have scored.

On the plus side, no Saah makes a big difference, great to see Rhys back on the scoresheet and Zav close enough to fitness to be on the bench.