January transfers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
leewilson

How to put this?

Get on the blower Dagenham: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30642607

For the record, they will both probably go to clubs better off than us but I can dream. They'd both be great for the battles ahead.
matt_drfc

Honestly, what position(s) are we weak in? Where do we need to strengthen?
leewilson

matt_drfc wrote:Honestly, what position(s) are we weak in? Where do we need to strengthen?
I wouldn't pinpoint a position. I'd say we need characters. Them two have both played in winning sides for much of their career. They have a winning mentality. I miss the days of Arber, Gain, Green etc. All characters. I doubt we'll get either but these are the sort of players we should be going for in my opinion.
Diggerthedog

We won't sign anyone else now unless we sell.
matt_drfc

leewilson wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:Honestly, what position(s) are we weak in? Where do we need to strengthen?
I wouldn't pinpoint a position. I'd say we need characters. Them two have both played in winning sides for much of their career. They have a winning mentality. I miss the days of Arber, Gain, Green etc. All characters. I doubt we'll get either but these are the sort of players we should be going for in my opinion.
I agree. Best business we could do is extend Ayo's loan till the end of the season, finishes on Saturday.