will burnett get sacked...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

How is 25 points from 72 "average" ?

And how do "average" teams get promoted to league 1

Id take "average" right now... but id currently put us in the less than average bracket tbh

see ya tomorrow.. my turn to get the bovrils in :)
dagger4eva

dagger4eva wrote:Having a final lazy day off work thought id listen to the 1st 5 mins of 'that' interview of 23rd Nov again.

Its 4 mins in where he turns all smug and says the following:

"In July I had a board meeting with all the board members and I asked them all for their expectations. Every board member bar none said it was to remain in the football league. So my remit was to stay in the football league, and at the moment im doing that. And can I ask u a question? Since ive been here, have we ever been in the bottom two?"
Back in the relegation places now with only the utter dogshit Hartlepool below us.

Well Wayne, if you feel the need to ask Stuart Smith the same question tonight and something tells me you wont - the answer is NO, you are NOT doing your job !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Penfold

I bet the club don't want to pay him off so will let him have the full season to turn it around.

Then....

When relegation is confirmed, he announces he will leave at the end of the season.... For nothing!
"If God had wanted us to play football in the clouds, he'd have put grass up there."

"You never realize what you have until it's gone. Toilet paper is a good example"
SUSSEX DAGGER

Two weeks on this thread since any posts,10 days on another thread asking the Board the question.

Have the Bedwetters found a cure for their ailment.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Two weeks on this thread since any posts,10 days on another thread asking the Board the question.

Have the Bedwetters found a cure for their ailment.
I'm no sure who the Bedwetters are, but I'd guess like most people theyve stopped looking at old threads.
Dagger Steve

Also we have had the question in the subject answered.
leewilson

In all fairness to Wayne, 1 defeat in 6 is tidy. Now to maintain a solid record until the end of the season to see us pull away slowly but surely.
Auntie Merge

leewilson wrote:In all fairness to Wayne, 1 defeat in 6 is tidy. Now to maintain a solid record until the end of the season to see us pull away slowly but surely.

And then we wave the whole management team bye bye when their contracts end. We do not renew.
Diggerthedog

Auntie Merge wrote:
leewilson wrote:In all fairness to Wayne, 1 defeat in 6 is tidy. Now to maintain a solid record until the end of the season to see us pull away slowly but surely.

And then we wave the whole management team bye bye when their contracts end. We do not renew.
The board won't be stupid enough to renew. I'm
All for them dropping down into the academy as no doubt they can coach but management is blond these guys at the moment. How many of our out of contract players been offered contracts but are not renewing?
SteveW

Auntie Merge wrote:

Who is this 'we'?
Auntie Merge

SteveW wrote:
Auntie Merge wrote:

Who is this 'we'?
The club.
ARNU

If he finishes 19th or above Id renew his contract after the season we've had.Look at Wycombe last season and where they are now.

54 points was enough to finish 18th last season,its do-able.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Hope you Bedwetters kept the receipt for those Tenna pads you all bought.
matt_drfc

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Hope you Bedwetters kept the receipt for those Tenna pads you all bought.
:lol:
chasthedagger

Well we have had a good run of 7 games out of 29 can we make it to 50+ points ? still in the smelly stuff but at least we have a better chance than we had a month or so ago. Still dont think the management are the ones for us looking ahead.