Potential Replacements - The Obvious Ones

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DI Mike Dashwood

So those with lower league experience who are probably available:

Tilson - Local knowledge, did decent job down road, nice fella, seen at games before, available
Ling - Local knowledge, mixed record in past jobs, available, is he well enough to want it
Hessanthaler - Local knowledge, fighting spirit, ex player (from Red Forest days), lots of experience, mixed record
Boothroyd - Experience, big name, fighting spirit, mixed record, involved with England youth set up so may not be available

Any others in this category??
Mike the Dagger

You are talking here like you have finally seen the light Dashers.

Burnett Out???
DI Mike Dashwood

I gave in after the Boxing day fiasco. Was embarrassed to have dragged along my in-laws and wasted 95 minutes of their lives.

I have tried to remain faithful, and I don't expect miracles, silky football or a promotion charge. I do though expect some kind of enjoyment from going to football and I do expect to see Dagenham players play with some passion and urgency.
oddsi

How about Mark Yates ? Appeared to do a good job at Cheltenham who never really flirted with relegation and twice qualified for the play offs ? Available with good knowledge of the division.
DI Mike Dashwood

Yep, good candidate Oddsi, defo add Mr Yates to this one, although for a reason I am not really sure of, I have never liked the bloke. But as you say, decent credentials.
DaggerSince92

Paul Sturrock would be good but doubt he'll come as he's settled in Cornwall now. Doesn't want a job away from home. Very astute manager though.
Masked Man

No one mentioned Alan Devonshire yet?
DI Mike Dashwood

Apparently wants to stay part time. Other work/business interests??
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Everyone mentioned so far would be great (Sturrock can ****** off though). Mark Yeates is a great shout, I always thought he was a very good manager
Diggerthedog

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:Everyone mentioned so far would be great (Sturrock can ****** off though). Mark Yeates is a great shout, I always thought he was a very good manager

He would certainly know how to get results at this level.
Mark

Tilson and Yates would be good. I like Devonshire but have also heard he might not fancy it. Tilson may also have the added bonus of bringing former Dagger Craig Davidson with him?
DI Mike Dashwood

Add Peter Taylor to list.

Mixed record, but experienced, knows the Club (wasn't he a good mate of Terry Harris), local knowledge and now available!!!
DI Mike Dashwood

And take Andy Hessanthler off for the moment as now not available.
IanC

I take it he is caretaker again mate
DI Mike Dashwood

Yeah, immediately put in charge as caretaker.