Positives and negatives

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
hockley dagger

PaulHornchurch wrote:Two things for me.

1) didn't really think we would ever score with the 2 Ashley's so far away from JC.

2) JC spent far too long clapping the fans today and the way he went round shaking the other players hands, is he off on Thursday ??.
Do u reckon? If wd have say 50k for him id let him go
bearaab

Richie wrote:Partridge must have been feeling an injury, no reason to change it otherwise. Connors was superb on the other flank too.
I thought Partridge had a good game but he looked a bit tired near the end and they were getting in behind him far too easily.
Lcbdagger

hockley dagger wrote:
PaulHornchurch wrote:Two things for me.

1) didn't really think we would ever score with the 2 Ashley's so far away from JC.

2) JC spent far too long clapping the fans today and the way he went round shaking the other players hands, is he off on Thursday ??.
Do u reckon? If wd have say 50k for him id let him go
Surely a sarcastic post while we are in the bottom two??
bearaab

He's about 47 as well. No club in our league is going to pay that much for a striker that old.
ARNU

DaggerSince92 wrote:Rimming for me looked very good today, I like watching men run around naked with a ball or two between their legs definitely think footballers :lol: should wear tighter shorts for the Bury game..
Wrong forum mate ;)
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DI Mike Dashwood

Positives were we didn't lose and we showed some fight.

Negatives were by not losing, we will carry on as we are for the next few weeks.

Oh, and time wasting in injury time in their third of the pitch..............enough said.
DaggerSince92

ARNU wrote:
DaggerSince92 wrote:Rimming for me looked very good today, I like watching men run around naked with a ball or two between their legs definitely think footballers :lol: should wear tighter shorts for the Bury game..
Wrong forum mate ;)
You looked really well yesterday Arnu, really ******** well.
Masked Man

bearaab wrote:
Masked Man wrote:Coners performance improved VASTLY since early door in the season.

I think we had our best defence out for three quarters of the match... Not sure why we changed it..
First game I've been too this season and I thought he was quality.
He was a liability early on in the season. Getting roasted three, four or more times a match!

If he consistently plays like yesterday, he's our first choice Left Back!
ARNU

DaggerSince92 wrote:
ARNU wrote:
Wrong forum mate ;)
You looked really well yesterday Arnu, really ******** well.
Should have introduced yourself rather than going all rapey on a forum.
bearaab

Masked Man wrote:
bearaab wrote:
Masked Man wrote:Coners performance improved VASTLY since early door in the season.

I think we had our best defence out for three quarters of the match... Not sure why we changed it..
First game I've been too this season and I thought he was quality.
He was a liability early on in the season. Getting roasted three, four or more times a match!

If he consistently plays like yesterday, he's our first choice Left Back!
Yeah, I read a few of the criticism's earlier on in the season and I'm glad he seems to have put it behind him. Didn't think Partridge was too bad at right back although you could see he was tired at the end.
Masked Man

bearaab wrote: Didn't think Partridge was too bad at right back although you could see he was tired at the end.

The mistakes Partridge was dropped for were whilst playing out of position and covering at Centre Back. He has, despite my reservations about his past, be quite a solid right back, especially when Chambers was in front of him, ala the early season line ups.
IanC

Very proud of the performance the boys put in,at least ya could see they wanted it for us all.Just a crying shame that once again against ten men we have been the team that struggles and some of that has to be the managers fault because we have not improved on this situation.That said when ya down and low on confidence this can happen,but that's when the manager has to take it by the balls and be positive,and sadly that never happened and we seem to play for a point.Would have taken a point before game but disappointed at the end,for not going for it.
Adrian

Masked Man wrote: The mistakes Partridge was dropped for were whilst he was stuck playing alongside Saah who has the strange effect of making every partner he has look worse than they are.
Corrected for you.
Lcbdagger

Adrian wrote:
Masked Man wrote: The mistakes Partridge was dropped for were whilst he was stuck playing alongside Saah who has the strange effect of making every partner he has look worse than they are.
Corrected for you.
Partridge will be a decent League Two RB for a team who give him some cover or support... every fan in the ground on a Home game can see his lack of pace but he played quite a few games with almost no cover from RM or the more central defenders... he's no Gary Neville but I don't think he is a huge step down from Hoyte.

Think that edit is spot on Adrian, for what it's worth
ARNU

Thug's too slow.He's ok on the ball and his distribution aint bad but if you can get past him he's left in the smoke.