Team For Southend

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Richie

If you're WB now what do you do? For me we need to put a team out tomorrow that is as near to a "Daggers" team as we can do currently. The below is presuming Abu is still injured btw.

Cousins

Partridge
Doe
Saah
Connors

Porter
Howell
Bingham
Hemmings

Cureton
Yusuff
dagger4eva

O'Brien

Connors
Saah
Gayle
Partridge
Doe

Porter
labadie
Boucard
Hemmings

Agyemang

>
>
>
>

Oh sorry, I thought you asked what team we thought wayne would put put tomorrow ... my bad
DI Mike Dashwood

Roberts

Goodwin
Cole
Doe
Vickers

Janney
Howell
Heffer
Bruce

Cureton
Yusuff

Would probably do just as good a job.
Diggerthedog

Arnu

Adrian
Dash wood
Mark
Daggers4eva

Wilson
Nickthedagger
Auntie merge
Dagdale

Hockley Dagger
Me

Manager Ted Hardy

The team above will put their bodies on the line and give there all unlike the current rabble. Probably more likely get a result too.

Has he gone yet?
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:Arnu

Adrian
Dash wood
Mark
Daggers4eva

Wilson
Nickthedagger
Auntie merge
Dagdale

Hockley Dagger
Me

Manager Ted Hardy

The team above will put their bodies on the line and give there all unlike the current rabble. Probably more likely get a result too.

Has he gone yet?
Though happy to play I don't want to be in goal.Id be a prolific goalscorer if Auntie merge could get the crosses in.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
leewilson

Adrian
Dash wood
Mark
Daggers4eva

Wilson
Nickthedagger
Auntie merge
Dagdale

Hockley Dagger
Me

Manager Ted Hardy

Has he gone yet?
I'm a keeper mate although I'll put a shift in on the right. :lol:

Cousins

Batt (who is nowhere near as bad as people make out)
Doe
Obelaye
Saah
Hemmings

Bingham
Howell
Chambers

Cureton
Yussuf

Our best performance was at home to Carlisle. Let's go back to a very similar line up. Failing Yussuf being well enough, I'd start Doidge if his confidence hasn't been completely obliterated.
Auntie Merge

ARNU wrote:

Adrian
Dash wood
Mark
Daggers4eva

Wilson
Nickthedagger
Auntie merge
Dagdale

Hockley Dagger
Me

Manager Ted Hardy

Has he gone yet?
Though happy to play I don't want to be in goal.Id be a prolific goalscorer if Auntie merge could get the crosses in.
I tend to play wide on the right. A bit like Mark Janney, or even Eddie 'headband' Martin.

In my day I was a fast runner (even Mr Still commented on this when we had a game players v supporters back at Green Pond Road). When I was training with Leyton Orient Ladies Reserves, I always held this position. One on one I would always get to the ball first when a cross came in.

I wouldn't exactly know what to do with the ball, but I would always get there first!

But that was in the day I was doing aerobics 4 times a week, and playing football 1-2 times a week. I'm happy to put on a shirt for the daggers at any time, but concerned I am a bit slow at the moment. Though I have started running, cycling and going to the gym again, so anything is possible.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Cousins Doe Ayo Bingham and Howell. Hemmings

MURPHY
Cureton
Sub

Saah,time for him to be dropped

Hines , a ray of of hope and would be better on one leg then some of these gutless never will bes

As for the rest I don't care if I never see them in A Daggers shirt again.
So you I say pop down the Hospital x ray the lot a see who has the biggest heart and the smallest yellow streak running down their spine ,
NickMurphy

May as well have a go at Southend tomorrow, because a plan of "contain and play for a draw or nick a 1-0" will certainly not work. If they show some fight, and actually attack a bit then it'll warrant some improvement I suppose.

Only certainties have to be Cousins, Ayo, Doey and Bingham at the moment - other than that he can throw them into a hat and pick whoever he wants, a format that he's seemingly been doing for a good few weeks now.
ARNU

Thanks to Shrimperama I've had a change of heart.I will be attending the forthcoming away defeat to Southend just in case,and this is a big ask right now,we turn the pikeys over on their own manor.....again ! What have I got to lose.I have to be there. :lol:
DaggerSince92

ARNU wrote:

Adrian
Dash wood
Mark
Daggers4eva

Wilson
Nickthedagger
Auntie merge
Dagdale

Hockley Dagger
Me

Manager Ted Hardy

Has he gone yet?
Arnu the traditional target man.
DaggerSince92

Cousins

Batt, Doe, Saah, Obileye, Hemmings
Labadie, Bingham, Howell
Cureton, Chambers
ARNU

DaggerSince92 wrote:Arnu the traditional target man.
Are you a post man ?
Mark

Cousins
Partridge Doe Obileye Widdowson
Porter Howell Bingham Hemmings
Cureton Yusuff

It's tough to pick as we've only got about 9 players good enough. For what it's worth I think my side would get overrun in midfield but difficult to see much alternative. Leave Porter out and go 433 with Labadie coming in perhaps but then Yusuff gets shunted out wide.
The Romford Dagger

Adrian
Dash wood
Mark
Daggers4eva

Wilson
Nickthedagger
Auntie merge
Dagdale

Hockley Dagger
Me

Manager Ted Hardy

Has he gone yet?
Cant say I'm not disappointed to be left out of the side. I would be a huge threat as that kind of striker who plays of the shoulder but occasionally drops deeper. The dagenham sturridge if you must...