Can somebody clear something up for me please...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

I've read two things on here tonight and was wlndering if anybody could confirm or explain what happened in the two scenarios.

1) Cureton storming off after not even making the bench. Apparently, he drove off in his car. True?

2) Saah moaning at our fans during the game. Not sure how i missed this if true from the sieve. True?
Mike the Dagger

Not sure about Cureton but Saah was "in conversation" with a guy in the sieve after the first goal with regard to the quality of the defending. The gist was that if the feller could do better he was welcome to give it a go.
The Romford Dagger

Mike the Dagger wrote:Not sure about Cureton but Saah was "in conversation" with a guy in the sieve after the first goal with regard to the quality of the defending. The gist was that if the feller could do better he was welcome to give it a go.

Most of us in the sieve probably could do a better job than him to be fair.
DaggerJoel11

Yesterday, in truth, was an absolute farce. We showed an unspirited, toothless performance and something needs to change.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
Richie

Well I'm pretty sure I was Fitz Hall parking up in a Merc before the match....
DI Mike Dashwood

I love the old "well you think you could do a better job line".

Well no mate the bloke probably couldn't do a better JOB, but thats why you are out there being paid to do a JOB. It is your JOB. The guy in the crowd's job will be working in an office, cleaning the toilets, driving a train, being a nurse or a copper, being a barman, being a binman, being a chef or something else. Your JOB Mr Saah is to play football.

And if said bloke in crowd was consistently as rubbish at his job as most of our players have been recently, then said fella would be given a warning to sort himself out or shown the door.