Bring on the daggers

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
shrimperama

Really looking forward to our game on Sunday. Should be a good home backing at roots hall and hopefully a good few from daggers . I see you have been piss poor so I'm expecting a home win and maybe a convincing win as we don't score enough goals.
Diggerthedog

Be lucky if 150 daggers bother with this one, still outsing you caravan dwellers.
Dagdale

Wondered when we would hear from you again Schrimpy so close to this fixture, I should imagine you are looking forward to this match now in our present state of play, we're well to put it as honestly as possible quite shit at present and we're looking down a trapdoor but our loyal fans will show up and our team, just maybe if we can keep our tempo as like last season turn a corner and get a great result at your manor and climb up that table son!
hockley dagger

shrimperama wrote:Really looking forward to our game on Sunday. Should be a good home backing at roots hall and hopefully a good few from daggers . I see you have been piss poor so I'm expecting a home win and maybe a convincing win as we don't score enough goals.
good to see u pipe up when we are shit.......
DaggerSince92

Private message me Shrimp. Need to arrange something with you lot.
SUSSEX DAGGER

The only Positive I can see for us we play on your allotment. All you need to do is score first and this bunch of cowards give or take the odd exception will fold like a pack of cards.
ARNU

Im assuming if Southend lose this one Shrimpy will accept that his team must be total shit.If they cant beat us by 5 or 6 then Id say we'd actually won it.Even I can see that Southend should kick our arse.Id actually give you the 3 points now Shrimpy and not bother playing it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !