what a load of bs

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
hockley dagger

Come on then Wayne what the ****** was that piece of shit?

A master plan of leaving JC and Yussef out and playing a piece of lard

Do the right thing Wayne

Lets make our feelings known on Sunday and scream our heads off

****** off Wayne please
Diggerthedog

He won't walk away and the MD says he is safe in his job, we will be going down with these clowns in charge at both board and pitch level.
ARNU

Surely he has to go now.I feel sorry for the players tbh.Wasnt like they weren't trying.

"We don't do anything different" sums him up.Same old kick off,give the ball away immediately.
Cant even be bothered to rant.

Useless !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
dagger4eva

I was told that "yusuff and cureton were fit but not fully fit and being rested for sunday"

As to quite how that warrants a place in the side for Agyemang
As to how it warrants murphy getting taken off
As to how it warrants that 90 minute of boxing day shower of shit
And as to how that warrants the fact WB STILL hasnt been shown the clubhouse door, only god knows!!!!

Literally terrified at what southend are going to do to our rabble on sunday!

WB and his two other stoogies should have walked of their own accord after the southport game.
The 2 wins after were always going to be nothing more of a stay of execution.
What has followed since those 2 wins has been nothing short of diabolical! Had I believe a total of 8 shots on target in 180 minutes of football and conceded 6

Another starting XI, another game without any tactical nouse from ANYONE that matters, another shambles !!!!

Get out of our club wayne warren and darren. I'll go to that house in dagenham and nick 3 of the frozen characters to replace you all. Im sure they would be equally as capable
redboy

Who needs Jim Carrey when we have dumb and dumbest here? Another formation which doesn't work. Players out on loan better than what we have in the side. More bizarre substitutions? Another home loss, is that 5 wins at home in 2014? Out of the cup to a side struggling in the conference. No goals in over 3 matches? Attendances down. The list is endless. I don't expect anyone to resign as frankly they will NEVER ever get another job in the football league. The board MUST act now. Failure to sack Scooby and Scrappy tells me that the directors aren't bothered about the club nor the fans and will be content to be in the conference next year.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Think I was your last supporter Wayne but after that this afternoon I have to say that as much as I wanted you to turn the corner that corner is now even further away.

Yes you pick the players sadly however you have recruited a bunch of gutless and heartless players ever to pull on a football shirt. Is that your fault I don't believe it is because you fully expect that to be in any players DNA.

Once again at nil nil we at least looked interested but the minute the first goal went in that was that.

Sorry mate we don't need a Uefa accredited Manager Coach we need Christian Barnard.

Wayne I am so dreadfully sorry it has not worked out and wish you all the very best for the future.

Go now friend as I am sure your time will come again in some capacity unlike that lot of gutless.,spineless bunch who give or take one or two are an absolute disgrace to their profession.
nomis

Finally......at last Sussex ......

you have at last seen sense.....

what we have all been saying for the past few weeks / months

It saddens me as well .....but not for WB , but for the club I love and support

Unless he walks he will get us relegated off that I'm sure

To leave out Cureton and Yusuff today makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

Apart from the first 15 or so minutes today we looked clueless as usual and its getting beyond a yoke

I'm fed up with all the excuses the three stooges keep coming up with and its time they did the honest and decent thing and move on
Last edited by nomis on Fri Dec 26, 2014 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThatRoundThing

Class Act WYne, Stevenage then Southend away. Hmmm.. Probably not much chance of picking up points at Southend but the weaker team on paper, stats and form is Stevenage so 3pts should be possible.

So Wayne rests some of our "better " players ready for the Southend game instead of playing them in the more winnable game today.

The mans a twat!!!!!
Diggerthedog

Yusuff was too sick to play any part says Currie, yet tweet before the game says big day big game on twitter this morning. Cureton was seen storming away in his motor before the game after being told he was not even on squad.

Piss up Brewery, going to have to get tanked up before watching Sunday.
PaulHornchurch

Wasn't there today.

However out of these 2 games in the next few days, you have to play your strongest side, then worry about injuries, form, suspensions tomorrow.

Out of all our players if you have to name a player who would prepare correctly with food, fluid, sleep then it would be JC.

I'm with Sussex, in that I've backed WB. I'll be there Sunday but I'll be booing with the rest
SUSSEX DAGGER

nomis wrote:Finally......at last Sussex ......

you have at last seen sense.....

what we have all been saying for the past few weeks / months

It saddens me as well .....but not for WB , but for the club I love and support

Unless he walks he will get us relegated off that I'm sure

To leave out Cureton and Yusuff today makes absolutely no sense whatsoever

Apart from the first 15 or so minutes today we looked clueless as usual and its getting beyond a yoke

I'm fed up with all the excuses the three stooges keep coming up with and its time they did the honest and decent thing and move on
Even Crippin had somebody speak up for him lol.

Today the blame lays fully and squarely at the Players feet. Other then the Goalkeeper who at least saved us from a complete meltdown, Doe ,Bingham, Murphy (clearly not 100%) and Howell the rest were a complete and utter embarrassment to watch and at times did not look interested .

That said it is clear that the Manager is not getting a tad out of some of these Players and as he says the buck stops with him.

Some of these Players should be utterly ashamed of themselves and to me are the ones responsible for where we are .

If a good honest man has to pay the price with his job then I hope that some of the Players who have badly let him down go with him. At least Wayne has always shown pride and passion, in many areas of our team today yes our team lets not forget that's what it is, there was no heart and no desire.

There was one interesting stat today and it should not be overlooked, in a so called Derby game with us struggling we picked up one yellow card and that was for a cynical trip.

In a game of todays magnitude Simply nobody in our team was prepared to go and a get hurt and if it was to be his final game then they hardly died for him did they ?

When we recruited these players their was comments made about the various degrees of ability they could bring to the table. Nobody even the most cynical considered that they would be a cowardly bunch who would bring utter shame to the shirt they would be entrusted with, but that is what I saw today and as D4E will tell you it broke my heart to watch it.

You could of swapped anyone of a half a dozen of our Players today and the result would have been the same.

Reluctantly and with a heavy heart I have to accept that the buck stops with the Manager and if and when he does go I pity the poor chap who has to come in and get a tune out of this shower of cowards .
rechitski kinzhal

I have been silent until now on this subject. No longer. Wayne Burnett must be replaced now.
Masked Man

Saah - who in my eyes was where the rot began, we got rid of Wilkinson for him! - needs to keep his mind on the game, not the crowd giving stick.

When you're loosing, and you react to the crowd, you only make yourself look like a bigger clown!

Taking off your two strikers to replace them with an under preforming winger?

Clown management....

Here's a song for our team!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q
BB-Dagger

A team of non triers, a bunch of school kids could have and would have put in more effort than most of the daggers today, Doe Bingham and at times cousins were the only ones in my opinion who looked like they deserved to wear the shirt today!
What has happened to "The Daggers" is it a mindset that we are a small club so it doesn't matter?
Why do we walk out to "underdog" it's a mindset that is shit shit shit!!!
We should be good enough to beat most at home but we couldn't beat an egg at the moment,
Wayne out...... The only way to show that is to not turn up anymore until he is gone, but who will replace him, the thug? Curry? My god how much crap are we in?
22nd is the clubs aim.....in your dreams, never going to be that good!
****** am I pissed off!
****** going to Southend now, couldn't bear to watch those arseholes whooping our arses,

Rant over
Adrian

BB-Dagger wrote:22nd is the clubs aim
Haven't people got bored of this one yet? 22nd isn't the aim, it's the lowest acceptable position.