Stevenage on Boxing Day

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

Concerned here that were playing a side with a bad run lately away from home, they're going to get off the mark again knowing our luck! and with our last two going quite shocking think we're be in for another tough ride, if we do, surely 13 defeats and who knows a loss at Schrimpers Sunday would be our worse record in this level on the first part of the season ever? Can we draw in another determined display like Carlisle game and the team ego will be boosted for the Kursal boys! Let's have a ' never say die display boys, we're now rooted in the danger zone and need to get these points firmly on the table.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

This is my first game since Pompey away. However it's an hour and a half to kick off and I'm still in bed. So it's hanging in the balance
PaulHornchurch

Made my mind up I wasn't going yesterday afternoon when I saw Porter's tweet with a full Xmas dinner and trimmings and 2 bottles of beer in front of him.

If he can't be bothered, neither can I. Div 2 or not be professional
Lcbdagger

Dong dong... The bells begin to toll
daggersjeff

Just in from the game.......

Rhys Murphy starts....where does Burnett play him....out wide....He's a STRIKER for f%^ks sake!!!

Fairly even first half ...both sides COULD have scored and I personally thought we done ok.

Stevenage changed formation and came at us like whippets 2nd half ...in goes the goal...and all of a sudden its feel the fear and give up anyway!!!

Typified by a scorching run from Chambers til he got into the opposition half and done a right turn. and started drifting back into his own half!!

Our super manager then takes off the best defender we have on the pitch and brings on Porter, who started to liven the team up. Big cheer goes up when he takes off that useless lump of lard Agyemang and brings on Jakubiak. Then takes off Murphy brings on Hemmings!!!!

The bloke is fecking clueless!!!

WAYNE IF YOU READ THIS DO THE DECENT THING AND F*** OFF NOW!! You are ripping the heart out of my team!!!
Pondfield Dagger

Stevenage's first away win since August!!!

Before the game you would say a home defeat here is totally unacceptable and would be the last straw!!

Its happened to so wayne get OUT!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not going southend, had enough of this complete joker!!!
Dagdale

We may be a 'team of midgets' but alarming to me yesterday was none of our 'wingers' or players was using the wings to progress for a decent chance to centre field on attack, Porter coming on raised it a bit, even switching sides but rattles me that Stevenage were easily there for the taking and I know he wasn't on number one list to WB but Femi along with Hoytey were pretty good at working the wings.