Does anyone else think it's time to show our anger again?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

If, after the Stevenage game, we have lost, does anyone else think we should whip out some chants to show our displeasure for 5/10 mins after full-time. Make sure burnett can hear it whilst he's giving his chat in the centre-circle. I don't believe it should be done during the game as we must support the players whilst they are playing but afterwards, we should show them our frustration.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but a mass protest in the form of noise is the only way that I feel I can show the board our dissatisfaction. This is because a mass walkout won't happen so what's the point in not turning up on my own.

Imho, we have to show the board that we are angry and want actions taken as we will be relegated unless something is done, changing the manager being the main thing.

Its a sad situation but I truly believe that chanting our displeasure (which is obvious from the poll) at management is our ONLY REMAINING OPTION.

At the end of the day, barring Sussex, who really thinks that we are improving under Burnett. Its getting progressively worst.

Of course, IF we beat Stevenage, there's no point then as, albeit unlikely, the objective of being 22nd as Thommo has set is one step closer and we can't complain about a win anyways.

Thoughts anyone?
Lcbdagger

Deputies on the score... The irony is that if it's more than 1-0 close to full time a lot of the vocal fans in the sieve where I stand week already have left before the end of the game
Diggerthedog

He won't resign so you will be wasting your breath. Get in the clubhouse before the game,
Go into the sponsors lounge and tell Thommo what you think and why it should happen infront of the rest of the people that make the decision.

Or perhaps a Valencia style walk out on 22 minutes this is the position everyone at the club is happy with.
lupins

As much as your opinion and frustration is evident and has been over a number of weeks if you really believe

a) Giving it to the sponsors and ruining their day so they don't come back, or
b) Giving it to the Team who in my opinion don't lack effort though maybe direction

will help anything then you are wrong

In fact the only thing to do is all pull together even if you don't believe in it deep down

I noticed when we went 1-0 down to Carlisle the Sieve got right back behind the Team. No coincidence perhaps we fought back
daggersjeff

How about a silent protest if we lose?

All those wanting to partake remain where they sit/stand at the end of the game and refuse to applaud the players?

Maybe a couple of banners to be unfurled?
Diggerthedog

lupins wrote:As much as your opinion and frustration is evident and has been over a number of weeks if you really believe

a) Giving it to the sponsors and ruining their day so they don't come back, or
b) Giving it to the Team who in my opinion don't lack effort though maybe direction

will help anything then you are wrong

In fact the only thing to do is all pull together even if you don't believe in it deep down

I noticed when we went 1-0 down to Carlisle the Sieve got right back behind the Team. No coincidence perhaps we fought back
I have not or never will get on a players back not sure where I have said that on here? To date I have not uttered a word of frustration out loud at a game in terms of negativity that's just not my style. If I have something to say I will do my talking face to face with those that matter after the game in the bar. The pile in to the sponsors lounge was a joke.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Who has ever suggested that I think we are improving,it is plainly obvious this is not the case and results prove this not to be the case. Please don't make things up I have only ever tried to put over an opposing view.

Keep hearing about how a change of Manager will improve things and how other teams have pulled the plug. 8 teams have done this leave out Burton as they had the change enforced on them.

That leaves 7 Teams the best Being Accrington who sit in 11th,the sacking of Beattie I was made aware by Stanley fans when we went there was for things other then Results.

So out of the teams that have changed their Manager for results reasons only the 6 are all in the bottom 8 and the current bottom 4 all have new Managers. Please tell me how changeling the Manager has improved everyone of these Teams. For everyone that you may consider a success I can point to at least one where nothing has really changed.

Then I remember Teams who last season were in a similar situation to our current situation. When we went to Wycombe Newport Exeter and Plymouth last season the Managers were all under the cosh. They stuck with them and everyone of these teams is now seeing a remarked improvement.

You never hear about the Teams who have kept faith with their Managers from The Sack Em Jacks and have improved as a result. Then again why would you ?
DaggerSince92

The reason quite a few of these teams are in the bottom half is because the previous manager has put them in that position and the current managers are relatively new to the job, Sussex.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Who has ever suggested that I think we are improving,it is plainly obvious this is not the case and results prove this not to be the case. Please don't make things up I have only ever tried to put over an opposing view.

Keep hearing about how a change of Manager will improve things and how other teams have pulled the plug. 8 teams have done this leave out Burton as they had the change enforced on them.

That leaves 7 Teams the best Being Accrington who sit in 11th,the sacking of Beattie I was made aware by Stanley fans when we went there was for things other then Results.

So out of the teams that have changed their Manager for results reasons only the 6 are all in the bottom 8 and the current bottom 4 all have new Managers. Please tell me how changeling the Manager has improved everyone of these Teams. For everyone that you may consider a success I can point to at least one where nothing has really changed.

Then I remember Teams who last season were in a similar situation to our current situation. When we went to Wycombe Newport Exeter and Plymouth last season the Managers were all under the cosh. They stuck with them and everyone of these teams is now seeing a remarked improvement.

You never hear about the Teams who have kept faith with their Managers from The Sack Em Jacks and have improved as a result. Then again why would you ?
So things are not improving and only getting worse but you want the manager to stay?

Look at tranmere's results since they changed manager and got an experienced manager who knows the level in charge.

I'm not having a go Sussex we are all in it together and respect your opinion.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Torquey, Bristol Rovers, Barnet ,Hereford and Macclesfield in recent seasons all changed their Manager and still ended up relegated.
Lcbdagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Torquey, Bristol Rovers, Barnet ,Hereford and Macclesfield in recent seasons all changed their Manager and still ended up relegated.
Two teams always go down Sussex... if you can genuinely give me the two teams who will go down this season then please by guest... you get only half a point for Hartlepool sadly ;)
Diggerthedog

Lcbdagger wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Torquey, Bristol Rovers, Barnet ,Hereford and Macclesfield in recent seasons all changed their Manager and still ended up relegated.
Two teams always go down Sussex... if you can genuinely give me the two teams who will go down this season then please by guest... you get only half a point for Hartlepool sadly ;)
60% of teams change their manger every season and the relegated ones the most likely. Clutching at straws.
Chigwellian

Diggerthedog wrote:Go into the sponsors lounge and tell Thommo what you think.
I have already done that via email last season when I was the only one who could see how he was clueless, and I was threatened with a banning order
Diggerthedog

Chigwellian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Go into the sponsors lounge and tell Thommo what you think.
I have already done that via email last season when I was the only one who could see how he was clueless, and I was threatened with a banning order
You are kidding me? What exactly did you say?
ARNU

Just don't go.Vote with your feet.We are going down,they don't care.Our only hope is that teams below remain as shit as us.Wayne Burnett needs to go simple.So what if we do beat Stevenage,just saves his neck for the next 3 defeats in a row.Its all bollocks.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !