Does anyone else think it's time to show our anger again?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Chigwellian

Diggerthedog wrote:
Chigwellian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Go into the sponsors lounge and tell Thommo what you think.
I have already done that via email last season when I was the only one who could see how he was clueless, and I was threatened with a banning order
You are kidding me? What exactly did you say?
I showed my displeasure to curry and Hackett at Keele Services last season on our way up to Morecambe.. I said to them that I hope they give a better performance than they did against Mansfield the previous away game.. We were actually having a constructive conversation when Koko comes along and pulls them away from me mid convo... I phoned thommo to tell him how rude he was, and because I was the one who shouted out that he was ******** useless at Mansfield... He threatened me with a banning order for using the 'F' word.
Diggerthedog

Oh dear, embarassing. That Mansfield game was one of the worst performances in out history. No one within the club can take any kind if critisism as they lack an ambition above finishing.

Thommo and Burnett are turning into the chuckle brothers.
Adrian

The only bit I saw embarrassing in that was that someone bothered to phone the Managing Director to whinge that he thought someone was rude to him.
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:The only bit I saw embarrassing in that was that someone bothered to phone the Managing Director to whinge that he thought someone was rude to him.
Being threatened with a banning order for having an opinion is that not embarassing from out MD to a fan that barely misses a game? Try going to a few away games and being around the club rather then just seeing what goes on the pitch half the season then comment.
Daggertilidie

Get him gone now... He's a coach not a manager simple
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote:
Adrian wrote:The only bit I saw embarrassing in that was that someone bothered to phone the Managing Director to whinge that he thought someone was rude to him.
Being threatened with a banning order for having an opinion is that not embarassing from out MD to a fan that barely misses a game? Try going to a few away games and being around the club rather then just seeing what goes on the pitch half the season then comment.
That told you Digger The Dog . You just keep spending money that would get you a decent holiday each year
and don't have an opinion based on the full facts.

After you have spent time and money don't have an opinion about something you feel passionate about

Obviously I don't agree 100% with you but I will argue your right to express it.
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
Banning orders are issued by courts, not the club. They can't be used for having opinions, they're for criminal offences related to football.
So thinking about it again, claiming that was threatened is also pretty embarrassing.

Other than it being your usual bullshit I have no idea what my attendance at away games or hanging around the club has to do with me having opinions on things that are embarrassing.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
That told you Digger The Dog . You just keep spending money that would get you a decent holiday each year
and don't have an opinion based on the full facts.

After you have spent time and money don't have an opinion about something you feel passionate about

Obviously I don't agree 100% with you but I will argue your right to express it.
Who said anything about not expressing opinions? Well, other than Digger the Dig?
Yet another example of the idiocy of trying to have a poo at someone for expressing an opinion by making up a stupid claim about them not allowing others to express opinions.
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
Banning orders are issued by courts, not the club. They can't be used for having opinions, they're for criminal offences related to football.
So thinking about it again, claiming that was threatened is also pretty embarrassing.

Other than it being your usual bullshit I have no idea what my attendance at away games or hanging around the club has to do with me having opinions on things that are embarrassing.
How easy are you chompy cowboy.
redboy

I have to agree with Arnu. The best way to show your displeasure is don't turn up at all, tbh why waste your money to see shite anyway. I'm not one for booing whilst the game is on, but maybe by voting with your feet shows the gutless board that we won't tolerate this mediocrity anymore. I know if I made as many mistakes in my job as WB has, I'd have been sacked a long time ago.
Diggerthedog

redboy wrote:I have to agree with Arnu. The best way to show your displeasure is don't turn up at all, tbh why waste your money to see shite anyway. I'm not one for booing whilst the game is on, but maybe by voting with your feet shows the gutless board that we won't tolerate this mediocrity anymore. I know if I made as many mistakes in my job as WB has, I'd have been sacked a long time ago.
If I never had the cheap season ticket I would have been to much fewer games this season, already missed 3 even though I have a ticket!
Dagger83

I've got a ST and have been to 4 games. Can anyone beat that?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
The Romford Dagger

After buying a season ticket and it being my last time i'm having a season ticket as getting one at Ipswich who are my main side, i cant resist coming to the game on a saturday. Always planned for this being my last season at daggers cos of ipswich as will be 17 for next season so alright getting there on my own. Hence why i still waste my own time every other saturday watching this tripe. I would be happy with a mass walkout like arnu said but why would people prove a point by not turning up after buying ST to prove point. The club don't care, they've got your money. They will only take notice if 500 of us don't turn up.
ARNU

Im not advocating a mass walkout.Im just saying to those who are unhappy with it don't go then.You cant really complain if you keep going,me included.Im not arsed at the moment,performances have been dire so it makes sense to me to stay away until they sort themselves out.All that true supporter loyalty stuff is really a measure of how un interesting other aspects of your life are that you'd go week in week out regardless of quality.I do expect some sort of improvement,I don't think that's an unfair request.If I went to a restaurant and they served up shite every time I went then id be foolish to return until they sorted out the food quality.Be fair,a lot of us have endured a lot of shite over the last few years and it would wear anyone (with a life) down wouldn't it ?
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DaggerSince92

ARNU wrote:Im advocating a mass orgy.Im just saying to those who are unhappy with it don't go then.You cant really complain if you keep going,me included.Im not arsed at the moment, sex life is dire so it makes sense for me to organise this to sort myself out.
I'm sorry to hear this Arnu, but I think you are looking in the wrong place.