Does anyone else think it's time to show our anger again?

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

ARNU wrote:Im not advocating a mass walkout.Im just saying to those who are unhappy with it don't go then.You cant really complain if you keep going,me included.Im not arsed at the moment,performances have been dire so it makes sense to me to stay away until they sort themselves out.All that true supporter loyalty stuff is really a measure of how un interesting other aspects of your life are that you'd go week in week out regardless of quality.I do expect some sort of improvement,I don't think that's an unfair request.If I went to a restaurant and they served up shite every time I went then id be foolish to return until they sorted out the food quality.Be fair,a lot of us have endured a lot of shite over the last few years and it would wear anyone (with a life) down wouldn't it ?

Yes but if you have already payed for the food like on an all inclusive cruise, it seems stupid buying your food (entertainment in this case) elsewhere.

And as i said, in my case, id always planned for this to be my last year as a season ticket holder due to me being at all ipswich home games except the night ons depending on trains(also planned 10 aways)so will hardly get the chance to see daggers next season. Therefore, i want to, good or not, make the most of my last season ticket as i know if i dont go, ill regret wasting a game extra i couldve seen daggers.
Dagdale

I know from reliable sources the club does care about every fan who spends supporting the daggers and you've got to hand it to them when they dropped S/T prices which at the time we were all very happy about and quite a few joined up they too didn't know that the season wasn't planned for such a struggle, it works 50/50. Not saying mistakes have not been made, but the bottom line is there's a right challenge here and we MUST stay united.
Mikins

Dagdale wrote:I know from reliable sources the club does care about every fan who spends supporting the daggers and you've got to hand it to them when they dropped S/T prices which at the time we were all very happy about and quite a few joined up they too didn't know that the season wasn't planned for such a struggle, it works 50/50. Not saying mistakes have not been made, but the bottom line is there's a right challenge here and we MUST stay united.
We would be, if we heard a single word from the club that wasnt another bullshite story on their facebook feed about "wanting better results" or "previewing the next match" how about a proper statement of intent, a message from the board to state unequivically that they are not aiming for 22nd each year and that survival would be considered an achievement, something, anything to say that the only people associated with the club that arent Jellyfish are the fans, because we're getting Zero in terms of information, and no one knows how much of whats said on here is BS, all we can go by is what we see on the pitch, and 9 games out of 10 this season, thats been atrocious.
Sorry about your damn luck!
Adrian

Mikins wrote:
Dagdale wrote:I know from reliable sources the club does care about every fan who spends supporting the daggers and you've got to hand it to them when they dropped S/T prices which at the time we were all very happy about and quite a few joined up they too didn't know that the season wasn't planned for such a struggle, it works 50/50. Not saying mistakes have not been made, but the bottom line is there's a right challenge here and we MUST stay united.
We would be, if we heard a single word from the club that wasnt another bullshite story on their facebook feed about "wanting better results" or "previewing the next match" how about a proper statement of intent, a message from the board to state unequivically that they are not aiming for 22nd each year and that survival would be considered an achievement, something, anything to say that the only people associated with the club that arent Jellyfish are the fans, because we're getting Zero in terms of information, and no one knows how much of whats said on here is BS, all we can go by is what we see on the pitch, and 9 games out of 10 this season, thats been atrocious.
So what you're saying is that really we're like most other clubs.
Most of what is discussed by club boards stays behind closed doors, and that is where it should stay.

If anyone takes all if the hearsay and "in the know" stuff that ends up in here at face value then they're probably being a bit naive.