Plymouth thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

That's fair enough, I just don't get too down if we lose to a team I expect to lose against.
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:That's fair enough, I just don't get too down if we lose to a team I expect to lose against.
I expected to Lose to Luton and didn't genuinly think we would have a chance against Portsmouth despite the way they started the season, but two wins on the trot is easily forgotten now after another defeat... and not by the odd goal

Keep the faith though Matt, i'm struggling to find mine
ARNU

Coach latest......So coach broke down on way to game,just had a call from the boy.....now the replacement coach has broken down outside the ground.

What a shite day.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

Lcbdagger wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:That's fair enough, I just don't get too down if we lose to a team I expect to lose against.
I expected to Lose to Luton and didn't genuinly think we would have a chance against Portsmouth despite the way they started the season, but two wins on the trot is easily forgotten now after another defeat... and not by the odd goal

I will, you'll find it somewhere :D
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:

I will, you'll find it somewhere :D
Hopefully against Stevenage... not liking the look of January fixtures at all, especially as Oxford, Cheltenham and Northampton could all pull well clear of us with wins and Bury will hardly roll over... could really do with a confidence booster at Southend against a local team who will give some abuse if it's another poor defeat
dagger4eva

Just incase anyone is worried about our situation, fear not, sir wayne or dagenham is convinced, absolutely convinced he can turn things around!! Check out the latest interview on bbc for 3 minutes of waffle

Is there a single Daggers fans - Sussex aside, that carries the same level of optimism ????

I guess 2 shots on target is a 200% improvement on last week!!
redboy

I'm sick of hearing people say stuff like this. You sound like someone who's happy to finish 22nd.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Started brightly could have been a goal up in 45 seconds,should have been a goal up in ten minutes , unlucky with a speculative Cureton effort just before their goal. Waiting to pick us off after we gave the ball away Batt did not track back quick enough Goal and from that moment on we did nothing.

2 nil down and we bring a Skate on who has scored an average 4 goals a season since he has played the game.
At this point I left after having a row with a Steward when I reminded their Goalkeeper he was not in Prison now and would he kindly get on with it.

Complete waste of time,money and effort. Don't blame the Manager we needed heart and we had no ******** heart
bearaab

You can't moan about a crap substitution then say not blame the manager.
SUSSEX DAGGER

True Beraab but if you play 40 minutes and restrict a good team to one shot then he is obviously got something right . After the goal went in that was that,there seemed no desire no believe oh I don't know all I can do is turn up each week. Hopefully some of the efforts shown by the fans today rubs off on the players cos after that first goal we were embarassing to watch give or take the odd exception.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Oh there was a bit of good news we appear to have a new fitness coach.
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote: Complete waste of time,money and effort. Don't blame the Manager we needed heart and we had no ******** heart
Who was it that signed the players that lack heart? Who is it that picks them each week?
Who's job is it to actually get them playing with some heart?

Apparently not the managers?
Lcbdagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:True Beraab but if you play 40 minutes and restrict a good team to one shot then he is obviously got something right . After the goal went in that was that,there seemed no desire no believe oh I don't know all I can do is turn up each week. Hopefully some of the efforts shown by the fans today rubs off on the players cos after that first goal we were embarassing to watch give or take the odd exception.
We've seriously fallen so far this season that playing well against a top half team for 40 minutes constitutes a defence of the manager??? Dear god
Diggerthedog

Lcbdagger wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:True Beraab but if you play 40 minutes and restrict a good team to one shot then he is obviously got something right . After the goal went in that was that,there seemed no desire no believe oh I don't know all I can do is turn up each week. Hopefully some of the efforts shown by the fans today rubs off on the players cos after that first goal we were embarassing to watch give or take the odd exception.
We've seriously fallen so far this season that playing well against a top half team for 40 minutes constitutes a defence of the manager??? Dear god
Playing well? Surely if you are playing well you are scoring goals. Could have sworn it was 0-0 after 40 mins.

80% of our fans who voted on the poll want him out.
Lcbdagger

Diggerthedog wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:
Playing well? Surely if you are playing well you are scoring goals. Could have sworn it was 0-0 after 40 mins.

80% of our fans who voted on the poll want him out.
I didn't go so not suggesting we played well... simply pointing out the quote from Sussex... keeping a team from scoring for 40 minutes appears to be quite a result for us