Plymouth thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger Steve

Its all kicked off. Someones smashed mcdonalds window.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

ChazmanQ wrote:Thoughts on the lineup?

Cousins

Obileye Doe Saah
Batt Bingham Labadie Boucaud Widdowson
Cureton Yusuff
Fixed, I'd imagine it's that
ChazmanQ

Sounds like we've had a decent first half. Sucker punch goal conceded just before HT
Lcbdagger

Reuben Reid yet again... people called it yesterday
ChazmanQ

2-0

Game over then :|
dagger4eva

Another game ticks by with the same old same old..
I gotta say, I feel sorry for the poor sods that made the trip.

Never mind... its ok coz wayne has what it takes to turn things around. No honest, he does. Sussex told me so!!

Oh, wait hold up, whats that?? The useless failure that is Ronnie Moore has his team in front against Oxford?
Lcbdagger

Don't panic... don't panic... the manager will get us out of this

Anyway... if he doesn't and we go down, there were no better options that were just as cheap anyway so it's good he stayed

SIGH
matt_drfc

Anyone would think we were favourites today :?
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:Anyone would think we were favourites today :?
We are already down if we should only criticise losses to teams we are favourites against! We were only marginal bookies favourites to beat Tranmere and Carlisle at Home
matt_drfc

Lcbdagger wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:Anyone would think we were favourites today :?
We are already down if we should only criticise losses to teams we are favourites against! We were only marginal bookies favourites to beat Tranmere and Carlisle at Home
Tranmere were favs to beat us btw but we hadn't beaten Plymouth home or away in the last 8 meetings before today and they're in good form so is it really a shock they beat us?
Lcbdagger

With all due respect Matt, who will be a 'shock' game from now on? York have drawn something like eleven games this season so we may not beat them next time we play them and we lost to Tranmere... who will we play from now until May that we can criticise a performance against? Or do we wait until we are down?
matt_drfc

Lcbdagger wrote:With all due respect Matt, who will be a 'shock' game from now on? York have drawn something like eleven games this season so we may not beat them next time we play them and we lost to Tranmere... who will we play from now until May that we can criticise a performance against? Or do we wait until we are down?
Teams around us, that we should be getting a result against, like Tranmere last week, I'd rather judge us on that game than today. But that's me
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:With all due respect Matt, who will be a 'shock' game from now on? York have drawn something like eleven games this season so we may not beat them next time we play them and we lost to Tranmere... who will we play from now until May that we can criticise a performance against? Or do we wait until we are down?
Teams around us, that we should be getting a result against, like Tranmere last week, I'd rather judge us on that game than today. But that's me
So a loss to a team below us is bad but a loss to a team above us is ok? A dwindling number of teams sadly fit that first criteria... even the 'teams around us' doesn't look great when that includes guys like Cheltenham and Northampton or Portsmouth who we will hardly be coming up against full of confidence... the Morecambe's, Accrington's and Newport's of the league are already way ahead of us in the league.

I would be less annoyed today if we didn't have more possession and hear on SKy that until the first goal 'we were very much holding our own' or 'playing some good football'... to go from that to 3-0 is poor even against a Luton or similar who are flying
ARNU

Told ya.....Don't worry cos waynes never taken us into the bottom 2.He proudly boasts that dosent he.

Who's looking forward to boxing day ??
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

matt_drfc wrote:
It needs to be judge as a whole, almost half a season in and it's a load of tripe. Nothing will change with Burnett in charge. This is only going to get worse. Start losing against Stevenage and shall make my voice heard by the management and the board, had enough.