Plymouth thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
hockley dagger

What do we think will happen?
I'm going for a 3-0 Plymouth win
Mike the Dagger

As we have never lost to Plymouth by more than the odd goal, I'll go for a 1-0 defeat.

I really don't see us scoring sadly.

http://www.fansfocus.net/dagenhamandred ... ow+Matches
ARNU

Not expecting much,I have all the feelings of doom so we'll probably win it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ChazmanQ

Wow..... those stats are pretty poor

I think we will pinch a point. One thing is for sure.... Cureton and Murphy have to start up front together
The Romford Dagger

I'm predicting 4 goals in the game. Not sure how they will be split though. Probs 3-1 Plymouth but i'll be optimistic and say 2-2.
Kevin

I think Wayne Burnett will draw on his wealth of experience from playing 3 games in the Premier League & we will win 5-0.

Four goals from Patrick Agyemang, with a bicycle kick from Sussex Dagger finishing it off.
DaggerSince92

Classic Kev that is. Top geezer is Kev.
Dagdale

Just about to leave megabus 23.30 Victoria and hope that Kerry's Cross Weatherspoon still opens at 6 am? Come on lads give us a great Xmas 2-1 would be fine! But were really on pressure here as the Pilgrims are especially pretty decent side at home, and Rueben Reid always seems to play well against us, if we go tits up its suppose I'll drink myself into a stupor!
matt_drfc

Dagdale wrote:Just about to leave megabus 23.30 Victoria and hope that Kerry's Cross Weatherspoon still opens at 6 am? Come on lads give us a great Xmas 2-1 would be fine! But were really on pressure here as the Pilgrims are especially pretty decent side at home, and Rueben Reid always seems to play well against us, if we go tits up its suppose I'll drink myself into a stupor!
Unbelievable commitment from Dagdale as usual
ARNU

Supporters coach broke down this morning near Reading,last I heard the rescue coach was on its way and they are going to press on to Plymouth.Dont know if they'll make it or not.
matt_drfc

ARNU wrote:Supporters coach broke down this morning near Reading,last I heard the rescue coach was on its way and they are going to press on to Plymouth.Dont know if they'll make it or not.
14:26 expected time of arrival apparently
Lcbdagger

Dagdale wrote:Just about to leave megabus 23.30 Victoria and hope that Kerry's Cross Weatherspoon still opens at 6 am? Come on lads give us a great Xmas 2-1 would be fine! But were really on pressure here as the Pilgrims are especially pretty decent side at home, and Rueben Reid always seems to play well against us, if we go tits up its suppose I'll drink myself into a stupor!
I take my proverbial hat off to you Dagdale! Brilliant stuff!!
ChazmanQ

Thoughts on the lineup?

Cousins
Batt Obileye Doe Saah
Widdowson Bingham Labadie Boucaud
Cureton Yusuff
ARNU

Another new line up.Does he know his best team ? Is Murphy injured again ?

We're gonna lose.
ARNU

Coach got there about 10 mins ago.