Dear Santa.............

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
redboy

Dear Santa

I support a club called Dagenham & Redbridge. We are quite small, but our supporters are very loyal and are always very well behaved. We always do our homework on the opposition and are never late for kick off despite regular issues with the tube. We don't expect much and therefore don't ask for much. We have hardly any money to spend, it's like having Scrooge in charge as opposed to the fabulously rich man who rules The Kings Road. This year, I have one wish. Please can you give one of your sacks to our toothless board with the instructions to pass it on immediately to our manager. This will make a lot of people very happy. We'll leave a sack of carrots, a gross of mince pies and a bottle of port by the turnstiles.

Disillusioned Dagger
DaggerSince92

redboy wrote:Dear Santa

I support a club called Dagenham & Redbridge. We are quite small, but our supporters are very loyal and are always very well behaved.
Southend away. No other words.
Auntie Merge

Dear Santa

I've been a very good girl all year round. I've stopped wishing for things for myself, and now only think of others. It is in my thoughts for others I would please like to ask your help with the following.

I support a club called Dagenham and Redbridge FC. We've come a long way since they were formed in 1992 and we were always a family-orientated friendly club which the supporters felt a big part of. Unfortunately, in the past year we seem to have lost our way. Please can you put our club back on the right road?; I fear otherwise we will not only be relegated into the conference but go the way of Hereford United.

If I had three wishes they would be

1. To give us a manager who can motivate the players and win games. If this involves you leaving a sack for one, then so be it. Ideally I would want us to win every game 6-0 but I have been taught not to be greedy, so the best you can do, please, as long as we stay up.
2. To reverse the decision to swap the home and away dugouts. Hopefully if we get (1) this will be automatic.
3. To get rid of the new-design club logo. I am sure you agree that our original club badge is elegant and encompasses all that is good about D&R.

Number 1 is the most important. Without some success on the pitch, nothing will go right off the pitch.
Thank you in advance for any help you can give. I am sure that you have many letters such as this from good children in the York and Hartlepool area, but our need is far greater.

With love
Mergie xxxxxx
PS I have left a large pile of home made mince pies under the Christmas Tree. Along with carrots for Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen. In fact if you want to leave any of the Reindeer at Victoria Road for Boxing Day, I am sure they will be worthy additions to our midfield and defence.
ARNU

Dear santa...Do one ya fat mug !!

I don't want nuffink,hope ya crash !!

Lots of Love

Adrian :lol:!!!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ThatRoundThing

Adrian to Arnu

Please show me on any of the previous threads that I advocated the the crashing of Santa and his reindeers I am fed up with people like you misquoting me. Do one yourself !!!!!