Budget

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
bloke down the pub

What is our total budget .If its as low as some people think Why did we sell our season tickets so cheap. Why dont we make more use of our clubhouse,we are surrounded by factories and offices and the bars are empty at lunchtimes.Why dont we employ a commercial manager.
Lcbdagger

By 'factories' I hope you're not including the old Sanofi site which is now mostly derelict apart from workmen... similar with the old staffing levels at Fords... not huge groups of people likely to be coming in to the bar at lunch... especially as anyone further down the road towards Golds Gym is much more likely to pop in to the Eastbrook Pub for a pint.

Agree about the season tickets... although this was obviously a calculated gamble on the numbers that may be snapped up.... either that or the mystics at the club knew the Home form would continue until Christmas and thought we deserved some money off this year :lol:
ChazmanQ

How much is raised from the various draws that are made on match days?

250, 50/50, first goal time etc

I was surprised to see a replica shirt costs £42 in the club shop. I wonder what the mark up is
Mike the Dagger

ChazmanQ wrote:How much is raised from the various draws that are made on match days?

250, 50/50, first goal time etc

I was surprised to see a replica shirt costs £42 in the club shop. I wonder what the mark up is
250 Club - Would make around £11,000 per annum if it was sold out (http://www.daggers.co.uk/fans/support_the_daggers_fund/) - don't think it ever has been

50/50 - As the name implies, 50% on prizes, 50% to the club - maybe £120 per game - £3,000

Golden Goal - Used to be run by the Supporters Club and makes about £42 per set sold. Don't know how many sets they sell these days. The Supports Club donates to the football club.

Puts the money pissed up the wall by losing to Southport into perspective a bit.
bloke down the pub

Lcbdagger wrote:By 'factories' I hope you're not including the old Sanofi site which is now mostly derelict apart from workmen... similar with the old staffing levels at Fords... not huge groups of people likely to be coming in to the bar at lunch... especially as anyone further down the road towards Golds Gym is much more likely to pop in to the Eastbrook Pub for a pint.

Agree about the season tickets... although this was obviously a calculated gamble on the numbers that may be snapped up.... either that or the mystics at the club knew the Home form would continue until Christmas and thought we deserved some money off this year :lol:

You could end up on the board.
Lcbdagger

bloke down the pub wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:By 'factories' I hope you're not including the old Sanofi site which is now mostly derelict apart from workmen... similar with the old staffing levels at Fords... not huge groups of people likely to be coming in to the bar at lunch... especially as anyone further down the road towards Golds Gym is much more likely to pop in to the Eastbrook Pub for a pint.

You could end up on the board.
Bugger... i've been rumbled :ugeek:
ChazmanQ

Didn't the club get a mini windfall when Dwight Gayle joined Palace?
Dagger83

ChazmanQ wrote:Didn't the club get a mini windfall when Dwight Gayle joined Palace?
Nah, it was a mini windmill. We're shit negotiators.

There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
ChazmanQ

Haha :lol:
hockley dagger

gr8 banta

we dont have any money cause we sign Jon Akinde in times of need...............

(or ahmed Abdulla)
Lcbdagger

Dagger83 wrote:
ChazmanQ wrote:Didn't the club get a mini windfall when Dwight Gayle joined Palace?

Absolute top post!! :P
The Romford Dagger

Dagger83 wrote:

I metaphorically applaud you for that one. Literally chuckled to myself