Cowboy hat mystery

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Does anyone know who the chap is that wears the cowboy hat. I see him at games and assume he is the sorta person that would post on this forum. Just wondered as it would be interesting to know what the poster says knowing how he shouts on matchdays. Heard reports its adrian and another its arnu.

Apologies for the strange post... Just always wondered tbh.
ARNU

Not me,I eat hats not wear 'em.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
matt_drfc

It's definitely not Arnu, I've seen him. Diggerthedog has said it's Adrian, but he says it's not.. Where does cowboy man stand? I've seen him around a few times
Dagdale

If its the guy I'm thinking of would say its more of like an outback hat, greenish and definitely something you notice, a good daggers supporter and originally from the North West I believe, seen him away quite a bit and in the club.
leewilson

ARNU wrote:Not me,I eat hats not wear 'em.
You don't though, do you.
Chigwellian

The only cowboy I know is the one that stands in the dugout.
ARNU

leewilson wrote:
ARNU wrote:Not me,I eat hats not wear 'em.
You don't though, do you.
Metaphorically I've eaten one.
bloke down the pub

Chigwellian wrote:The only cowboy I know is the one that stands in the dugout.

Nice one
The Romford Dagger

Dagdale wrote:If its the guy I'm thinking of would say its more of like an outback hat, greenish and definitely something you notice, a good daggers supporter and originally from the North West I believe, seen him away quite a bit and in the club.
If i remember rightly, the guy im referring to had an indiana jones coloured hat. Like a light brownish colour
Phippo

Chigwellian wrote:The only cowboy I know is the one that stands in the dugout.
That's naughty. :D
daggersjeff

If its the chap in the Carling in the sponsored stands, then that would Accrington Stanley supporter Graham Bramley, one of our esteemed local councillors (or used to be) who get free tickets for the game.

If its not the guy in the Carling...then don't have a Scooby!!
The Romford Dagger

daggersjeff wrote:If its the chap in the Carling in the sponsored stands, then that would Accrington Stanley supporter Graham Bramley, one of our esteemed local councillors (or used to be) who get free tickets for the game.

If its not the guy in the Carling...then don't have a Scooby!!

Not him. Guy im referring to stands in terraces behind goal
Dagdale

That was the guy I was thinking of daggersjeff, so if its behind goal of Bury Road terrace that's completely beaten me? because I walk past that area every home spot on 3 and have never seen a guy with that sort of headgear, and as there's normally a non packed terrace there think it would be something you'd hardly miss, damned mystery this?
The Romford Dagger

Hes in the sieve occasionally but shouts loads
ARNU

I got an idea,it might be a bit left field,thinking outside the box even.......When you next see the bloke,Just ask the geezer who are you mate,do you go on the forum and why do you wear that hat,are you a cowboy ?