AwayDays

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
DaggerJoel11

Skipping Plymouth, gonna get my Southend tickets.
''Dagenham & Redbridge look a very different side to about ten or fifteen minutes ago when they were on the back foot, and here's Benson...BRILLIANT!''
matt_drfc

Nice.............
ChazmanQ

Southend should be my first away game. Looking forward to it. Any trouble at this one?
ARNU

They got 2 big fat bare chested blobs who shout and threaten thru out the game then when I saw them outside after their mum picks them up to take 'em home. :lol:

Always a good day out.Last year was especially funny as there was this southend moron almost in tears who came up to us saying it wasn't a sending off and that we'd cheated.They don't lose well.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
ChazmanQ

Should be going with my nephew so can't be dealing with any idiots

How many do we normally take away to Southend? I remember last season they took up the whole of the TBS
Pondfield Dagger

cracking away day 2 season's ago, very hot day on a Saturday in September, both set of fans behind the goal,we brought more fans than expected and the cover over the seats were rolled back meaning less segregation than there should have been, great banter with their fat bald drummer and co...
ARNU

Pondfield Dagger wrote:cracking away day 2 season's ago, very hot day on a Saturday in September, both set of fans behind the goal,we brought more fans than expected and the cover over the seats were rolled back meaning less segregation than there should have been, great banter with their fat bald drummer and co...
800 for that game just 5 or 600 last year.Both games they underestimated how much space to give us and had to give more just before kickoff.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Mark

Can't stand it there. The facilities are dreadful, they never give us enough space and it is really badly organised and stewarded. And their fans are pathetic. Won't be going.
matt_drfc

Pondfield Dagger wrote:cracking away day 2 season's ago, very hot day on a Saturday in September, both set of fans behind the goal,we brought more fans than expected and the cover over the seats were rolled back meaning less segregation than there should have been, great banter with their fat bald drummer and co...
That day was brilliant
Ilford Dagger

[quote="Mark"]Can't stand it there. The facilities are dreadful, they never give us enough space and it is really badly organised and stewarded. And their fans are pathetic.

If you're 6ft plus & on the big side then the seats are far too cramped & you have to stand despite the Stewards telling you not to, atmosphere is good though. SU fans don't like losing to a supposedly little Club like us though,parking nearby isn't great but there are some side roads near Prittlewell Station which should be ok on a Sunday or a car park about 1/4 mile away on the main road.
DaggerSince92

ChazmanQ wrote:Southend should be my first away game. Looking forward to it. Any trouble at this one?
Private message for intel about trouble. Can't discuss here.
Woodford Dagger

Southend won't know what's hit em, don't like to give to much away bit they'll be more than one team taking the trip to the seaside on the 28th.
Dagdale

Been to far better grounds, but its always nice to have a bit of rivalry between us and them as long as it keeps in good light. Stanchions are a pain in the arse there though and why can't they do us all a favour like we do to them and give us there best stand! Its awfully tight in them rows and stewards are a bit two bob, but Sarfend and the dear long gone Kursaal always has a special place in my heart from by gone days where Londoners met from all walks of life on one day beano's and the Forester's Arms (Strippers and Co)felt like paradise!
ChazmanQ

Dagdale wrote:Been to far better grounds, but its always nice to have a bit of rivalry between us and them as long as it keeps in good light. Stanchions are a pain in the arse there though and why can't they do us all a favour like we do to them and give us there best stand! Its awfully tight in them rows and stewards are a bit two bob, but Sarfend and the dear long gone Kursaal always has a special place in my heart from by gone days where Londoners met from all walks of life on one day beano's and the Forester's Arms (Strippers and Co)felt like paradise!
Felt since I started going over the TBS should be for home fans and away fans should sit in the family stand
NickMurphy

Woodford Dagger wrote:they'll be more than one team taking the trip to the seaside on the 28th.
Elaborate, Woodford - I'm not quite sure I know what you mean.