Warren the thug ????

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Or maybe not .....

How would people feel IF the reason he was so riled was down to the fact he was called a black something or other by an individual at Southport??

Changes everything hey .......
ARNU

The old race card.Im quite sure they called him all manner of names,not so sure about that one though.Dont matter what he was called really he shouldn't have raised his hands.Taken him over a week to bring that out.Nah not havin it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
The Romford Dagger

dagger4eva wrote:Or maybe not .....

How would people feel IF the reason he was so riled was down to the fact he was called a black something or other by an individual at Southport??

Is that what he's said
Chigwellian

No way.... its always the race card with him

That's the second time I've heard that from him, the first time was against Mansfield away
dagger4eva

Doesnt matter what he was called WITHOUT EXCEPTION ???

Id just like to say that I was as ****** off as anyone after the Southport game but would never lower myself to that.

I dont know for sure it was said but by all accounts a can of worms was something certain parties didnt want being opened!

I'll say no more on the subject
The Romford Dagger

How can an accusation like this be made without reaching press or even club website? Surely the club will make a statement on the matter or something
matt_drfc

BUT DID HE ACTUALLY SAY THIS OR NOT????
The Romford Dagger

matt_drfc wrote:BUT DID HE ACTUALLY SAY THIS OR NOT????
I'm doubtful.

If he said it, we'd have heard something from the club about these accusations. If he's mentioned it but not reported it to anyone or worse still... Made the accusations up, he's a bigger idiot than I gave him credit for. Pretty much opening a can of worms and a war with supporters knowing he hasn't reported it so is only gonna wing people who were there up.

I'd like to point out I wasn't at the southport game so am mildly speculating. One thing I know, it would be an awful shame if someone was racist and it has now been reported cos the press will be all over it. Would tarnish the 'little harmless family club Dagenham image's that we are generally viewed as.
Lcbdagger

As said already... If this wasn't reported at the time through the proper avenues then the guy is a complete waste of space and needs to leave the club before taking the whole place down... If you are alleging racism you speak to the police/ club and get it dealt with in the proper way... While it remains just an unfounded rumour it's a terrible way to deflect attention from what he did
Mike the Dagger

Where is this rumour coming from?

I heard that foul language was used on both sides, but not that any of it was personal or racially motivated.
steeevooo

If there was any personal or racist abuse then I most certainly missed it, and I was right there when it happened. Certainly there was plenty of foul language, but that was directed at the team, performance and the desire for managerial change arising from frustration at the ineptitude we have been witnessing. Not once did I hear any actual personal abuse, even at WB. Further, there was absolutely no complaint from any member of staff at the time of the incident of there being any personal abuse.

IF, and I think it is an if, Warren had said this as a defence, then my estimation of him has gone far, far lower than I thought possible.
Chigwellian

Maybe Dagger4eva can confirm why he raised this as a topic.

Is this a rumour that he is starting, or has he heard something more concrete.

I would be interested as I was probably near Stevoooo, and didnt hear any racial comments but heard lots of abuse from both sides, but only one person I saw willing to fight.... and that wasnt anyone from the 53!
dagger4eva

It's something I've heard now from a total of 3 completely seperate people, none of whom actually know each other...

If it's not true then obviously great. If it is then I'm disappointed that no further action was wanting to be taken.

In hindsight, maybe it wasn't ideal to raise it on here as it's obviously an emotive subject but last night I just felt with all the "Daggers against racism" message the club repeatedly tries to send out, found it odd that they and/or 1 of it's manageent staff would have let something like this drop so easily....
bloke down the pub

dagger4eva wrote:Or maybe not .....

Im not sure hes black. Red faced may be .
Simmo

If this was true the Club would have raised this immediately with the police but its not true at all.