That interview

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
TomMc

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:It was Reading. it was not just a fee there was ad dons if the kid makes it.
The idiot who everybody thinks can't Manage is well thought of by Adkins and this is not the only cracking deal he negotiated with them
I don't believe we get to negotiate transfer fees anymore under EPPP rules, it's just a bog standard fee

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_Play ... mance_Plan
Mike the Dagger

OBD wrote:Did someone post a link to the interview only I can't find it?
https://audioboom.com/boos/2675375-dag_ ... lisle-game
Dagger Steve wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you. -
If you can trust yourself when all men ( except SUSSEX) doubt you and make allowance for their doubting to.
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting or being lied about, don't deal in lies or being hated don't give way to hate and yet don't look to good,not talk to wise -
If you can dream and not make dreams your master.
If you can think and not make thoughts your aim.
If you can meet triumph and disaster and treat those imposters just the same. -
If you can bear to hear the truth you spoken,twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,or watch the things you gave your life to broken and stoop to build up wit worn out tools.
If you can make one heap of all your winnings and risk it on one turn or pitch and toss and lose and start again at your beginnings and never breath a word about your loss
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew to serve you long turn after they are gone and hold on when there is nothing in you accept the will which says to them 'hold on"
If you can talk to crowds and keep your virtue or walk with kings -nor lose the common touch.
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you
If all men count with you,but none to much.
if you can fill the unforgiving (18) minutes with (one thousand and eighty) six second run
Yours is the earth and everything that is in it and -which is more- you will be a man my son.

Knew this bollocks would come in handy one day.
#trustinwayne

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you.
don't deal in lies or being hated don't give way to hate
If you can meet triumph and disaster and treat those imposters just the same
lose and start again at your beginnings and never breath a word about your loss
If you can talk to crowds and keep your virtue
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you

Apart from none of the above applying, really apt bit of poetry to choose Sussex me old son ;-)
That made me smile :D
EastLDN

Just listened to the interview, I don't understand where this abuse has come from? All home games this season no booing, no shouting for the managers head bar one bloke after the Shrewsbury game. The way he is going on there has been banners and protests calling for his head. Lose to a team 100 places below us in the cup and travel all that way than its fair to say that the fans are going to be a bit annoyed. Its just the nature of the modern game that when fans pay their money to follow their team they expect to one be entertained and two be able to voice their opinion whether that be in praise or criticism, I don't particularly think that is harsh. Following Dagenham you appreciate you got to take the rough with the smooth, but the rough week in week out is a little hard to swallow.

Champions league in four years time!! :lol:
Chigwellian

Ive just listened to the interview.... What a total knobhead.

and I was one of those who went to Southport...
The Romford Dagger

EastLDN wrote:Just listened to the interview, I don't understand where this abuse has come from? All home games this season no booing, no shouting for the managers head bar one bloke after the Shrewsbury game. The way he is going on there has been banners and protests calling for his head. Lose to a team 100 places below us in the cup and travel all that way than its fair to say that the fans are going to be a bit annoyed. Its just the nature of the modern game that when fans pay their money to follow their team they expect to one be entertained and two be able to voice their opinion whether that be in praise or criticism, I don't particularly think that is harsh. Following Dagenham you appreciate you got to take the rough with the smooth, but the rough week in week out is a little hard to swallow.

Champions league in four years time!! :lol:

Quite irrelevant but I thought southport were conference? I know 100 places was exaggerated but isn't it like 20. They could be conference south I spoke.

Tried to forget about them even in all honesty though it denied me a visit of Chelsea in round 3...
EastLDN

Just a slight exaggeration ;)
dagger4eva

Little over 1 month and Mr Burnett isnt so brash and defiant now!!!

Least he learnt his lesson by sending Warren and Darren out to do the immediate post match interviews.

Interested to hear what bull he come out before tomorrow's game though....