Dwight Gayle

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Not strictly speaking a Daggers update anymore... But great to see the boy showing up Liverpool one again in the Premier League... Making Skertl and Lovren look non league standard
ARNU

He put in a great shift today.Good game,Palace deserved it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
AVincelotFlyingLeap

He might be my favourite player in the world at the moment
SUSSEX DAGGER

His goals to minutes on the pitch ratio is one of the most impressive in the Premiership and all Daggers should be interested as their is still performance money in the deal.
Lcbdagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:His goals to minutes on the pitch ratio is one of the most impressive in the Premiership and all Daggers should be interested as their is still performance money in the deal.
In what respect Sussex? Goals? If they stay up again? If he played more games he wouldn't be far off an England call up for a Friendly or two... would have as many goals as a Berehino or Austin at the season's end if he played 25 to 30 games from the start
matt_drfc

If he gets an England call up we get a few quid I know that
dagger4eva

That will be useful ... considering we have the 3rd smallest budget in the league.. sorry I mean the smallest... or is it just the smallest out of every football club in the country because ya know, we are only poxy, pathetic, tiny, little Dagenham and Redbridge after all !!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Based on goals, appearances and call ups.

Understand that we were only one game short last year of getting a little bit more.

Great to see though isn't it .
Lcbdagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Based on goals, appearances and call ups.

Understand that we were only one game short last year of getting a little bit more.

Great to see though isn't it .
Super stuff... I hope this isn't shifty he plays so few games... Far better all round striker than Frazier Campbell andawill score more than Chamakh nd
Ilford Dagger

Dwight again showed he is a penalty box predator today & took his chance well. Palace would do well to give him more games.games time as he will always score goals, IMHO he is the best natural goalscorer this Club has had.
DaggerSince92

In my opinion, Jamie Taylor is the most natural goalscorer to wear the Daggers shirt. I must remember to wank that guy.
matt_drfc

DaggerSince92 wrote:In my opinion, Jamie Taylor is the most natural goalscorer to wear the Daggers shirt. I must remember to wank that guy.
Woah
Dagger83

There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.