Daggers vs Carlisle Match Thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagdale

Blimey how long have we been waiting for something as good as yesterday, so great to see so many happy people again post club bars and packed out and full of smiles. I surely hope its lifted a very dull cloud. Really thought the Charlton lad Obileye gave us so much more strength defensively and running along pretty well with Doey and Saah, I thought the big tall lanky striker who came on second half for them was winning far too many duels and if they contained him better would have said they'd be a very poor side. Thought 1st half Ladabie was superb again and it must be at least third time this season in that take, but yet again spun out a bit second period, probably thought that's the best I've seen of Hemmings, loved the midfield dummy away from an attack, great to see more confidence from nearly every player, even after a goal down. Settle for that score no doubt but wouldn't it have looked so much better a 5-1 or 5-2. Darn't hear the interview, wanna leave it as a big positive from a good display as possible, obviously many people have been at wits end, understand football enough to say its a very emotional game but really hope we strive on forwards now and head on up table. Roll on Bury Saturday, I really think we're give em a good game now and although maybe a bit premature really think WB has found a good set-up now team wise. Day's like yesterday don't come any sweater.
TheLion

A good win against a very poor Carlisle.

For me, Yusuff was the star. He unsettled their defence and he reminded me of Josh in his first season with us. He ran down lost balls and they found him difficult to shake off the ball.

I agree with someone else on here that Batt should be replaced by Abu. I know where Abu would like to play in our team, but the greater need of the team should dictate where he would be most value at the moment.

Great goal from Billy started us on our way.

Surprised Murphy did not get on at some stage near the end.