Wall of Silence

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Chigwellian

The comments from the club regarding the behaviour of the Management team is deafening.

Does Steve Thompson think, that by keeping quiet, the matter will be forgotten?

In any other company, there would be a statement issued to try and calm the situation down, even if there is an internal inquiry (which I hope there will be one), there is still no excuse to stay quiet.
Mike the Dagger

I believe it is the AGM tonight. Hopefully the club's full members will push for an answer to that one and the many other questions being raised.
Last edited by Mike the Dagger on Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ARNU

Id like an explanation why a grown man raises his hands at teenagers over a bit of more than justified heckling.Has he even apologised ??

Even if he dosen't mean it Dave the plumber should insist upon it.

With all the weakness being shown at board level Im sure we shouldn't hold our breathe.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:Id like an explanation why a grown man raises his hands at teenagers over a bit of more than justified heckling.Has he even apologised ??

Even if he doasent mean it Dave the plumber should insist upon it.

They're all ****** weak,dont hold ya breathe.
Going to play the role you normally do Arnu and play devils advocate.

It was bloody handbags at ten paces. As Mark Twain said rumours are half way round the world before the truth as had chance to put his boots on.

Chigwellian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
ARNU wrote:Id like an explanation why a grown man raises his hands at teenagers over a bit of more than justified heckling.Has he even apologised ??

It was bloody handbags at ten paces. As Mark Twain said rumours are half way round the world before the truth as had chance to put his boots on.

No Rumours Sussex, there was an altercation between Dagenham & Redbridge Ltd and the fans who took 2 days off work and spent a small fortune (enough to buy a large family, food for a month in Africa). With this in mind, empoyees of the said company has brought that company into disprepute... This was not handbags in my opinion.

I mention the cost as Hackett mentioned that we should support the f**king club!!

SUSSEX DAGGER

Chigwellian wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:

No Rumours Sussex, there was an altercation between Dagenham & Redbridge Ltd and the fans who took 2 days off work and spent a small fortune (enough to buy a large family, food for a month in Africa). With this in mind, empoyees of the said company has brought that company into disprepute... This was not handbags in my opinion.

I mention the cost as Hackett mentioned that we should support the f**king club!!

See you at Bury mate no doubt doing what the rouge employer has asked and if I don't it will be nothing to do with the cost.

Lcbdagger

Like all stories it could be handbags without having seen the events... But those I've heard from who were there think it was a shocking way for staff of the club to go about their business, regardless of what may have started the argument
lupins

Let's cut out the hypocrisy the supporters were probably very abusive the response was probably OTT

No one's happy so it's just an excuse to put more of the boot in

In happier times it would be probably called passion

Move on get behind the Club now more than ever
SUSSEX DAGGER

Lcbdagger wrote:Like all stories it could be handbags without having seen the events... But those I've heard from who were there think it was a shocking way for staff of the club to go about their business, regardless of what may have started the argument
Even I agree its not good darts and perhaps those who were offended should contact the Club. They can investigate and if appropriate take action.
At least it will bring closure to a very unsavoury incident.
SUSSEX DAGGER

lupins wrote:Let's cut out the hypocrisy the supporters were probably very abusive the response was probably OTT

No one's happy so it's just an excuse to put more of the boot in

In happier times it would be probably called passion

Move on get behind the Club now more than ever
hear hear
Dagger Steve

At least we know Hackett will be a good addition to the firm. Top boy in a few years.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Dagger Steve wrote:At least we know Hackett will be a good addition to the firm. Top boy in a few years.
Why is he another Dagger who if was not Assistant Manager would be standing amongst us on the terraces.
matt_drfc

Dagger Steve wrote:At least we know Hackett will be a good addition to the firm. Top boy in a few years.
:lol:
Mike the Dagger

And in a grand moment of comic irony, it is anti domestic violence day at Victoria Road on Saturday.

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/w ... 93615.aspx

There is no mention whether Warren Hackett will be involved.
Richie

Mike the Dagger wrote:And in a grand moment of comic irony, it is anti domestic violence day at Victoria Road on Saturday.

http://www.daggers.co.uk/news/article/w ... 93615.aspx

There is no mention whether Warren Hackett will be involved.
But he is in the picture! :)