Your Not Alone Wayne

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Mike the Dagger

Lcbdagger wrote:Dare I ask Sussex, but as a fairly simple question, not aimed to antagonise... where do we need to be for you to be on the 'manager needs to go side of the fence'? Genuine question as I can't see, genuinly what you feel we need to be doing barring actually being relegated in the Summer... by which time the manager will presumably just run down his contract...

After not one but two shockers against a terrible non-league team (not interested in the sending off in game two) and poor Home for for a calendar year now, at what point will you change sides? Stubborn or not there has to be a red line somewhere... when we reach 24th in the league? No Home win before christmas? The next time staff attempt a punch up with fans after a game?
^^^^ this
SUSSEX DAGGER

When I see a logical alternative.

All I have heard mentioned is People who have repeatedly failed or People who have done well in the Pub Leagues,

In short nothing better then we already have and who know nothing about the workings of this Club.
ARNU

Right now a new face would liven the place up.Give hope to players who've been overlooked and maybe inspire the fed up ones we have right now.In turn that may keep us up this season and we could sort it out properly in the summer.He has to go Sussex me old mate.You know Carlisle are gonna beat us Saturday,why wait ??
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:When I see a logical alternative.

All I have heard mentioned is People who have repeatedly failed or People who have done well in the Pub Leagues,

In short nothing better then we already have and who know nothing about the workings of this Club.
At least people who have done well in the pub leagues have that going for them. Burnett didn't even manage that in his spells there.
Chigwellian

I think the majority of the fans need to stay onside..

Sussex seemed to buck the trend on Tuesday night by calling over to the management with a thumbs up 'It will all come good'.

This was after the major altercation had happened... baffling!
SUSSEX DAGGER

Chigwellian wrote:I think the majority of the fans need to stay onside..

Sussex seemed to buck the trend on Tuesday night by calling over to the management with a thumbs up 'It will all come good'.

This was after the major altercation had happened... baffling!
It was handbags. a major altercation is over egging the pudding somewhat.

Whilst this altercation was going on by the way there was number of the hounding mob (hype) applauding our opponents fans and congratulating them on a good result.

I know my opinion is not going to win any poll in a popular contest and I am as frustrated as anybody but I think that showing support to the incumbent Management is not as baffling as it seems when you hold my views.

Like to think you have come to know me as a Person who respects others views and the only thing I know for certain is that me and you will be exchanging them next season be it at Southend or Southport.
Lcbdagger

As I said, not looking to antagonise... but who are we looking at coming in during the summer if a relegation occurs? Given our poor home attendance/ finances etc and playing in a lower league? Do we continue then with the manager as a better option then those around us?

Just can't see how the 'who do you bring in' argument can possibly wash when it is obvious to everyone after the last two FA Cup games that we are simply not going to turn this form around in a day and go on a winning streak of any kind... the 'good performance' at Wimbledon was still a loss and was countenanced by people saying how poor the Wombles were against us... so it wasn't even a battling 1-0 against a Luton or Burton or Shrewsbury who were flying high in the league on a brilliant run of form
Diggerthedog

Lcbdagger wrote:

As I said, not looking to antagonise... but who are we looking at coming in during the summer if a relegation occurs? Given our poor home attendance/ finances etc and playing in a lower league? Do we continue then with the manager as a better option then those around us?

Just can't see how the 'who do you bring in' argument can possibly wash when it is obvious to everyone after the last two FA Cup games that we are simply not going to turn this form around in a day and go on a winning streak of any kind... the 'good performance' at Wimbledon was still a loss and was countenanced by people saying how poor the Wombles were against us... so it wasn't even a battling 1-0 against a Luton or Burton or Shrewsbury who were flying high in the league on a brilliant run of form
There are managers out there desperate to get jobs and willing to be given a chance, at the moment it seems despite all the issue we have a manager and his cronies who thinks its acceptable to confront supporters after an embarassing cup defeat. Little clap and down the tunnel just like Pardwe when he was getting slaughtered but unfotuntely this lot would not know professional if it smacked them in the face, just like their man management they acting like gorillas and fueled the fire.

GET OUT OF MY CLUB BURNETT AND HACKETT YOU NUMPTIES! i WILL BE SAYING IT SATURDAY TO YOUR FACE, PLAY THE BIG MAN THEN HACKETT YOU TURD*

*if I can be bothered to go, I have by burnett banner done and ready.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote:
Lcbdagger wrote:

There are managers out there desperate to get jobs and willing to be given a chance, at the moment it seems despite all the issue we have a manager and his cronies who thinks its acceptable to confront supporters after an embarassing cup defeat. Little clap and down the tunnel just like Pardwe when he was getting slaughtered but unfotuntely this lot would not know professional if it smacked them in the face, just like their man management they acting like gorillas and fueled the fire.

GET OUT OF MY CLUB BURNETT AND HACKETT YOU NUMPTIES! i WILL BE SAYING IT SATURDAY TO YOUR FACE, PLAY THE BIG MAN THEN HACKETT YOU TURD*

*if I can be bothered to go, I have by burnett banner done and ready.
No chance I can persuade you that Patience is a virtue Digger I will get my Coat
Diggerthedog

[/quote]

No chance I can persuade you that Patience is a virtue Digger I will get my Coat[/quote]

:lol: I get all you are saying Sussex but its just the point of no return for me.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote:
No chance I can persuade you that Patience is a virtue Digger I will get my Coat[/quote]

:lol: I get all you are saying Sussex but its just the point of no return for me.[/quote]

thanks mate good to have a difference of opinion and laugh about it.

Will be saving you an I LOVE WAYNE TEE SHIRT I am getting printed for next seasons promotion celebrations
Lcbdagger

Promotion party in what division Sussex?
SUSSEX DAGGER

Lcbdagger wrote:Promotion party in what division Sussex?
Somebody reminded me yesterday 2005-2006 we had a team with some young players who made mistakes ,only won a third of the games the following year they won the Conference in a canter. Young players who play in vital areas make mistakes it is as sure as night follows day and they need time and patience.

Perhaps sometimes as supporters we want a boil in the bag team that's ready in ten minutes.

Oh see Stevenage got dumped out last night. Has any Team in our league who drew lower League opposition won ?
SUSSEX DAGGER

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Somebody reminded me yesterday 2005-2006 we had a team with some young players who made mistakes ,only won a third of the games the following year they won the Conference in a canter. Young players who play in vital areas make mistakes it is as sure as night follows day and they need time and patience.

Perhaps sometimes as supporters we want a boil in the bag team that's ready in ten minutes.

Oh see Stevenage got dumped out last night. Has any Team in our half of the league who drew lower League opposition won ?
Dagger Steve

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
The difference with that season though, although there was some frustrating times, the management and tactics were good enough to assure we was never in any danger of dropping out the league. The players were learning things week in week out and improving all the time.

There was grumbles that year of Still not playing attrative football that year. Now I don't know if it's nostalgia, but I never remember dreading going to a home game that year. There was always a chance of an entertaining and unpredictable game of football happening.