So, If It Happens

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Dagger83

****** no. We need new blood and someone with a bit of experience.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
SUSSEX DAGGER

So we are going into a massive game and most of the Supporters appear to don't want the Manager .

I understand feelings and opinions, don't agree with them fully but I do get it.

However we currently find ourseves in Rome and it is not the time to be a Christian .

We cant go into such a massive game without a Manager surely.

After last nights result we have a spare week coming up,surely we can hang fire until after Bury and see were we are ?
Adrian

I'm not sure that anyone would be any worse than what we have now.
I think in terms of the type of manager a Garry Hill type might be what we need - someone who will keep it simple but get the players organised and motivated.
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:So we are going into a massive game and most of the Supporters appear to don't want the Manager .

I understand feelings and opinions, don't agree with them fully but I do get it.

However we currently find ourseves in Rome and it is not the time to be a Christian .

We cant go into such a massive game without a Manager surely.

After last nights result we have a spare week coming up,surely we can hang fire until after Bury and see were we are ?
Burnett missed the Mansfield home game and we won so perhaps it might be better.
Richie

One thing I am yet to witness is that the manager has lost the dressing room. You can see at some matches how gutted the players are, Wimbledon and Shrewsbury come to mind so to appoint someone like Cureton as he'd warrant respect wouldn't be the right way to go for me.

Ling would be my favourite of those listed in this thread. Am still not anti-Wayne though in all honesty
Adrian

I think you're confusing players not liking losing with them respecting the manager.

There were quite a few players happy to move on at the end of last season, and at least one who wanted to that wasn't allowed to.
Burnetts treatment of Gayle earlier in the season absolutely stinks.
Richie

Adrian wrote:I think you're confusing players not liking losing with them respecting the manager.

There were quite a few players happy to move on at the end of last season, and at least one who wanted to that wasn't allowed to.
I see what you mean but I'm yet to see any of the current side (Bar Bingham allegedly) who are seemingly against him
SUSSEX DAGGER

You can add Andy Awfull to the list after Skates got dumped by the Shots tonight.

Ha Ha Ha Ha all of a sudden I feel better, not a lot but a bit better all the same.
Adrian

Richie wrote:
Adrian wrote:I think you're confusing players not liking losing with them respecting the manager.

I see what you mean but I'm yet to see any of the current side (Bar Bingham allegedly) who are seemingly against him
They might not be coming out against him, but I'm fairly sure some aren't entirely happy with him either.
I know if I was one of that group Id be very unhappy with how Gayle got singled out the way he did.
Richie

Adrian wrote:
Richie wrote:

They might not be coming out against him, but I'm fairly sure some aren't entirely happy with him either.
I know if I was one of that group Id be very unhappy with how Gayle got singled out the way he did.
Again, I agree. But was just saying that we don't actually know that. For all we know WB is more respected than Cureton in the dressing room.
dagger4eva

Whether he has or hasnt "lost the dressing room" which is something that is virtually impossible to either have proven or denied but either way I dont see there is any way shape or form that him n his too stooges can possibly turn this current situation around!!
ARNU

When Stilly went on that monumental losing streak he had excuse after excuse,at least WB has largely spared us that.I mean he hasn't wittered on about injuries,suspensions ,having no money etc etc....The club were happy to accept a tally of about 4 points out of 50 something for Johny Judas.Burnetts got a way to go yet to be that bad.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:Whether he has or hasnt "lost the dressing room" which is something that is virtually impossible to either have proven or denied but either way I dont see there is any way shape or form that him n his too stooges can possibly turn this current situation around!!
Win Saturday and we are only 2 points short of the average points gained at this stage of the season since we have been back in this division.
Did we panic then no ,Did we get behind the Team yes. Looks to me we are as not as far behind the 8 ball as People think and we are hardly in a situation we have not been in or far from before.
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:When Stilly went on that monumental losing streak he had excuse after excuse,at least WB has largely spared us that.I mean he hasn't wittered on about injuries,suspensions ,having no money etc etc....The club were happy to accept a tally of about 4 points out of 50 something for Johny Judas.Burnetts got a way to go yet to be that bad.
Stop it Arnu you must not refer to that period ,you are on the verge of spoiling a good hounding. It was 4 points out of 57 which I and a few others who expressed opinions last night watched every one of. Now that truly was shocking but never a hint of the Manager losing the Dressing Room.

At least the Manager had the grace to come and speak to us last night we were not told to basically do one if we did not like it.
dagger4eva

Sorry mate..

But to copy someone else's joke ...

U lost me at "win saturday"