So, If It Happens

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
SUSSEX DAGGER

Ok, I meant this season and in that case he can't really complain about missing two players that he knew were going to be long term absentees to start with.
And given that he knew they'd be out could he not have made a better attempt at covering them?[/quote]

Cos he could of and did or do you consider Cureton a complete disaster.

You are right Adrian Players of that quality are available off the shelf's at Poundland. Get Real
Adrian

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Ok, I meant this season and in that case he can't really complain about missing two players that he knew were going to be long term absentees to start with.
And given that he knew they'd be out could he not have made a better attempt at covering them?
Cos he could of and did or do you consider Cureton a complete disaster.

You are right Adrian Players of that quality are available off the shelf's at Poundland. Get Real[/quote]

I'm not aware that I claimed that Cureton was a disaster or that players were available at Poundland.

However, The signing of Cureton seemed to be more luck than judgement, and event then we still started the season with him as the only real striker on our books.
Maybe we could have gone for a little more quality and little less quantity with our summer signings, or found a loanee for half a season.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Thought you objected to Loanee's as you wanted us to develop our own youngsters.

Don't expect you to agree with me as I do respect your views but please be consistent.