Saturdays game

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
EastLDN

So are people going to stand there in silence as usual, or is it time for the powers that be to hear our discontent?

On this form January will be too late action needs to be taken now by all at the club and that includes the fans
Diggerthedog

Not bothering to go until he is gone.
The Romford Dagger

Some chants aimed at him will be joined in by me if people start...
Auntie Merge

I'll be elsewhere this Saturday. Just the way the cookie has crumbled.

In fact so far this month I have not seen us play at all. The last time I missed this many games was when my job involved travelling 50,000+miles a year and I was never in town when we played.
IanC

Will be there as always but will certainly not make an ass of myself and sing for him to go.A good lad heart in the right place but not ready for it yet.Its up to the clowns in the boardroom to sort this mess out.
DI Mike Dashwood

I am with IanC. The people running the Club need to make the calls here, no point booing or sl4gging off during games in my book.
Richie

Yep, also in that mindset. Will be there and supporting the team as usual
Diggerthedog

Just can't be asked to go anymore, have to rush back to get to games on Saturdays and it really is not worth going out my way to do so. If I'm back then I will go but won't be going out my way for what is being out on show at present.
ahsatan

got to b honest. slagging him off during the game will be counter productive...it just creates a nasty atmosphere, which gets to the players and will affect their performances...I've seen it happen - you only have to watch games on TV where a team's struggling and the crowd start having a go....a one way street to disaster IMHO
shoreyda2nd

My opinion is support the team and support the manager, at least whilst the game is being played.
SUSSEX DAGGER

If you are a Dagger then your be there Saturday our backs are firmly up against the wall now. That was 50k lost tonight so a big hole has been blown in the budget so I guess there will be no money to help and certainly none to sack the Management.

Time to get behind the lads not only have we lost a massive game tonight we have lost a host of Players.

Partridge suspended Like Howell Suspended. Abu injured and Billy Bingham left with a foot in a brace can't see how it can get much worse.

Spoke to a host of players they are hurting big time,big man Luke Howell he never hid and went to apologise to the fans Coach . That took guts he never skulked away.

Sad scenes at the end of tonight's game it has broke my heart.
DI Mike Dashwood

Well if Partridge is out we may at least get our best defender back in.

What was the game like in general Sussex?? Were we better side in 1st half as Wayne hints at in interview??

And what exactly happened at the end?? What was said to get Warren so wound up??
TheLion

I will be there, but this season has taken its toll on me.

A f****** shambles.
shoreyda2nd

TheLion wrote:I will be there, but this season has taken its toll on me.

A f****** shambles.
Whilst I somewhat agree, it's only November, and we aren't in the relegation zone (yet?).
Agree with Sussex, a small club like us needs to pull together, especially this Saturday!
SUSSEX DAGGER

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Well if Partridge is out we may at least get our best defender back in.

What was the game like in general Sussex?? Were we better side in 1st half as Wayne hints at in interview??

And what exactly happened at the end?? What was said to get Warren so wound up??
As I saw it Mike we lost to a very poor team,can't hide that fact. The first goal is deflected in up until then they had been woefull in front of goal.

May be up to the sending off we were just slightly the better side and after seeing their strike force for a game and thirty minutes you would have to be confident. That said we were more then a bit sloppy at the back during this period when a better team would have made us pay.

JC was playing off the shoulder off the last defender and nearly sprung the offside three times, you were just hoping that he would get lucky and get the chance. Once again the wide men Chambers in particular simply were not good enough and he should have had a field day against a very average full back.Sadly he did not.

Then disaster struck with the Howell sending off but we saw it out to half time comfatably.

Second half we started ok Rhys got in round the back but put it we'll wide from a poor angle but you would still have expected to make the Keeper work.

The first goal was always going to be important and so it was another off target effort took a wicked defection and ended up in the bottom corner of our net. If anything sums up our luck that goal did.

We then survived a mighty scare Southport really should have scored when we appeared to hack it out from the Goal line the light was that bad you could not see from the other end what occured but it was a mighty close call.

Moments later the penalty , thought he had got away with at but it looked like a second foul was committed
as the ref took an age to blow and award it . Was informed afterwards that Partridge pushed the bloke back to the ground after the first coming together. As I said it happened at the opposite end and the light was that poor.

We still gave it a go however and Saah missed with a sitter of a free header, if that had gone in who knows but shortly after Goldberg replaced Murphy and we did not create another chance.

Feelings were running high at the end Wayne came over and there was obvious things said Warren then got involved and had to be ushered away. Somebody wearing a club tie also got involved.

Just to clear something up Scott Doe is not injured who told me Scott Doe.