Time to stick together

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

I was not present yesterday but looking at comments and listening to the game it seems the old spirit was present.

Let's go again COYD
Dagdale

Very true and hope it follows through, walked away from Kingsmeadow last night slightly more confident that we're going to get out of this mess and certainly feel if we show as good a grit in the next few games surely we will start winning again. Maybe as, us fans so close to our coaching staff dug out (we could witness it more) how they really seemed to want that win or at least a draw yesterday, I'd certainly say just as much passion as us, the fans. Carlisle home is a very critical game and the follow up to Tranmere really will show our determination on how we have the heart for a good fight to see us move on, and upwards, lose those two were truly be in the shit, more worried and in more despair.
Lcbdagger

Dagdale wrote:Very true and hope it follows through, walked away from Kingsmeadow last night slightly more confident that we're going to get out of this mess and certainly feel if we show as good a grit in the next few games surely we will start winning again. Maybe as, us fans so close to our coaching staff dug out (we could witness it more) how they really seemed to want that win or at least a draw yesterday, I'd certainly say just as much passion as us, the fans. Carlisle home is a very critical game and the follow up to Tranmere really will show our determination on how we have the heart for a good fight to see us move on, and upwards, lose those two were truly be in the shit, more worried and in more despair.
Can't disagree with that, but the good performances (like Saturday) is when the positive results really need to come... even bottom of the league teams will come to us at Home now with no fear as they will be aware of our recent record
Diggerthedog

Bumped this and for 90 mins today this it what we need to do, get behind the lads and put opinions and feelings to one side.
Dagger Steve

At least until we go 2-0 down anyway.