Wimbeldon Away

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Sooooooooo, who's going? Will we get a result? I said after the Southport game I'm gonna decide on Saturday morning, but I probably will end up going.. Think we'll nick a draw, 2-2 I reckon.
DI Mike Dashwood

Yep, in. 5 or 6 of the Upminster Daggers ever decreasing away support will be in attendance. Beers in the Wellington, 13.59 to Norbiton, District Line Derby, 3 points (!?!?!?), few more beers after, ruby on the way home!!!

Looking forward to it. With time and cash situations these days don't get to do as many long distance away games, so look forward to the South East ones now.
Mike the Dagger

I'm at Wembley watching England take on Slovenia.

Not sure which is worse TBH watching England or watching the Daggers at the moment, but I'm hosting three Slovenians and a Yank at the game for work.
DI Mike Dashwood

Female or Male Slovenians Michael?? Just out of curiosity.
Mike the Dagger

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:Female or Male Slovenians Michael?? Just out of curiosity.
Male ones. Last time it got very messy. Their national anthem is a drinking song basically.
DaggerSince92

Got a good mob going to this one, should be a lively day. Hoping for a point at least, in Wayne we trust.
Pondfield Dagger

Is the away supporters area still behind the away dugout?...good chance for you burnett haters to voice your opinion lol
Dagdale

We can't come out the traps any worse can we? So in a way looking forward to this one. Got a seat this time, as the draw midweek last year huddled tightly in that side box and even though I'm a 6' 2 er had a job to see end play. Two or so nice bars at the club, found the AFC boys quite a friendly crowd, just don't mention that MK lot! Boozers from Norbiton end a bit sparse, actually the one I saw next to the car wash last term looked as if its had better days, might go up New Malden town end as I usually get there well early and think a spoons is up that way. Cor, imagine getting a win here, how nice for the run up at Southport. Hope we have a good firm and get behind em well. I too fancy a 2-2, gotta be goals surely.
The Romford Dagger

Wimbledon are sure to score against our defense. They tend to score on a normal day. Tubbs and akinfenwa with azeez (in preferred position)is a dangerous attacking line up. Strange scoreline like a 4-2 wimbledon I'm going for.
Richie

Should be there, easiest away day bar Southend. No excuses! 2-1 win
IanC

Yep plenty of us going at least 7 or 8,prob check in with the ud's in the Wellington before game and plot up in new Malden to watch England.
Richie

Where's The Wellington chaps?
Dagdale

If you're coming from Norbiton Station end just walk past AFC's ground on the right go straight ahead and your come into Kingston Road, Wellington is there and also Prince of Wales pub, a bit more life down there, probably less than a mile from ground, but the two clubs in the carcass of the ground arn't too bad either.
Woodford Dagger

Had a word with the Wimbledon boys earlier, gonna be an eventful day. Plenty of gear, beers and rows so stay on your toes, get your 3 stripes on and ffs no colours. If we're gonna do the business we've got to look the business #TTKK #COYD
matt_drfc

Woodford Dagger wrote:Had a word with the Wimbledon boys earlier, gonna be an eventful day. Plenty of gear, beers and rows so stay on your toes, get your 3 stripes on and ffs no colours. If we're gonna do the business we've got to look the business #TTKK #COYD
The wannabe 'casual' is back then :roll: