The Daggers on FM15

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Lcbdagger

Now I appreciate it's only a computer game, but on the new FM simulator, who has George Porter paid in order for him to have the second highest stats of any Daggers player, behind the injured Zavon Hines??

Had a season with the current team, finishing seventh in the table and the little man ended the season with 13 goals and a Player of the Month award, before leaving for MK Dons... can we swap him for the real thing?

Used to think this was a fairly decent representation of most teams in the League :P
matt_drfc

LOL I was just thinking exactly the same thing, I'm up to 2nd Nov, just after Shrewsbury game and before our FA Cup game away to York (crap draw), I haven't signed/sold anyone, Zav is nearly back from injury, I'm 6th in the table, JC has 9 goals, Hemmings has 3 goals and 10 assists, Porter has 4 goals and 8 assists. Could it be more different? Because I'm doing so well with the same players, I'm basically in the Wayne out camp. (I know it's a game)

Partridge also is our best CB....
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:LOL I was just thinking exactly the same thing, I'm up to 2nd Nov, just after Shrewsbury game and before our FA Cup game away to York (crap draw), I haven't signed/sold anyone, Zav is nearly back from injury, I'm 6th in the table, JC has 9 goals, Hemmings has 3 goals and 10 assists, Porter has 4 goals and 8 assists. Could it be more different? Because I'm doing so well with the same players, I'm basically in the Wayne out camp. (I know it's a game)

Partridge also is our best CB....
The game has decided that Partridge and Saah are the best CB partnership for the club... can't say I agree too much with that... they have obviously played up our stats after the 9th place finish last season... not looking to FM16 :o
matt_drfc

I went with Partridge and Doe. Interesting that we are ranked 2nd fastest team in the league, but 2nd worst for work rate.. Probably right tbf