How to play against 10 men !!!

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
nomis

Man Utd down to 10 men against Man City

Watch carefully Wayne and take note of how it should be done !

If your not happy with my comments....I'm always willing to discuss team tactics with you next week when I'm in the hospitality Lounge v Stockport

Give me three games in charge and I give you 6 points

Do the best thing for the club Wayne ....and the honourable thing before you get us relegated.....and tender your resignation
Diggerthedog

Imagine Pelligrini saying it's a disadvantage having an opposing player sent off...........nah me neither.
lupins

I think the gist of the comment was more that 10 men altered the flow of the game and that's actually spot on

I said at the time that it would not suddenly put them on the back foot purely because their slow passing out game would by dropped and their better players would have to step up and get it forward quicker

That said it was crying out for someone on the pitch to take control and use a stop in play, or create a stop in play, to organise us. Captain perhaps?
nomis

Yeah but you don't take off a midfielder and bring on another defender

Very poor game management and not for the first time

I'm seriously getting fed up with these strange decisions that happen week in week out

Virtually every game that's played Wayne makes a boob boo and the league table backs it up

Time for a change at the helm
bearaab

nomis wrote:
Give me three games in charge and I give you 6 points
Hahahahaha
matt_drfc

At the time I said exactly the same as I knew what would happen, that they'd work harder and just go for it. But the manager should see it as a positive, if he knew what would happen he could have influenced it better.