southport

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Pondfield Dagger

lucky boys...southport nearly nicked it there in injury time...
SUSSEX DAGGER

What a time to fail to do what we have at least manage to do most of the season, score.

Looks prime for TV coverage now in the replay.

Honestly should not be worried but I am
Adrian

Well that was a waste of money and time.

Utter garbage.

A change must happen.
Hardy1

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:What a time to fail to do what we have at least manage to do most of the season, score.

Looks prime for TV coverage now in the replay.

Honestly should not be worried but I am
Not sure why anyone would cover the replay, six other draws today and a good load more matches tomorrow.

Shambolic performance today...
matt_drfc

We will be on TV, they love a non league side at home v league side away, as it stands, we are the only game that applies to.
chasthedagger

I have not been to any games this season due to various reasons, mainly the negative posts re, team performances so far.
So as it was reduced prices I thought I would have a look for myself, well I can now understand the reasons behind those posts, what complete and utter garbage that was, the worst team I have seen wearing a dagenham shirt for as long as they have been in both the conference and the football league ie the last ten years.
There is no passion or fire shown from the manager and that shows in the team unless this team shows some of that they will be relegated, and on todays showing will struggle in the conference.
Pondfield Dagger

highlights already up

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/29971030

cousins what a keeper!!!!
Dagger83

54 seconds of 'highlights', none of which were particularly great chances. Was it really that bad?
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
dagger4eva

Yes !!
Dagger83

I'm glad I saved my £10 and spent some time with my nephew in that case then.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
Auntie Merge

Dagger83 wrote:I'm glad I saved my £10 and spent some time with my nephew in that case then.
me too!
my nephew was a super sub this morning, his team were losing 2-0 before he came on, and apparently his goals changed the game and his side won 6-4. He is only 9 but i think we should sign him up!
Diggerthedog

Did not go today but we all knew the outcome. Wayne is a very good coach at football but has failed to turn that into manager material, have tweeted him exactly that.

Time to move on from the current set up and try again.
Adrian

Dagger83 wrote:54 seconds of 'highlights', none of which were particularly great chances. Was it really that bad?
It was worse.
Richie

Adrian wrote:
Dagger83 wrote:54 seconds of 'highlights', none of which were particularly great chances. Was it really that bad?
It was worse.
I can only think of Howell's near miss at the start of the 2nd half and Murphy's shot at the end. They had a header and that late shot.
Crushed Dreams

I'm afraid it was very much as I expected, although I half expected us to lose.

The whole thing reminds of my first game D&R v Runcorn, 20 April 1996. Few fans, no atmosphere, poor team and relegation more or less a certainty.

Didn't stop me going to the next home game and it won't this time either.