southport

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
hockley dagger

Can't go because my lad has tickets for WWE wrestling. Strewth!
SUSSEX DAGGER

:|
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
ARNU wrote:
lupins wrote:Other than cost why wouldn't a regular be going. It's a home game and you support the Daggers

As to going to West Ham, even on a freebie, personally football at any level is better when you have an interest in one of the sides
Went and watched Orient v Swindon recently (In the Swindon end).Still watch the occasional West ham game.Its no big deal.I got a strange feeling long term though that unless Daggers sort themselves out a fair few might stray off to West ham when they move to the Olympic stadium.Price dependant obviously.I hear they are gonna put tickets down to as little as a tenner.
They will drop them as often as we do mate once or twice a season.

Personally I would not cross the Road to watch Premier League Football, so predictable and full of Johnny Foreigners.

Had to make me laugh the other day I was watching that want to be Tory Boy Farage spouting his bile and he had two knuckleheads behind him, one wearing a Chelsea shirt the other a Man United shirt.They were there cheering him on about his views on immigrant workers, now work that out.

Yes they may well offer enticing prices when they move into their Social Housing but it wont last.
As is most cases you are not far from the truth,guess I have a future as a liberal Democrat.

So although I have nothing against Imigrant workers per say I just wanted to point out that The Premier League would not be what it is without it.

Some things I just prefer to be British and that's our Football.

The mercenaries from oversea have just taken all the money out of our game and put nothing back.

West Ham being a team that will never again see players like Bonds,Lampard,Brooking,Devonshire Moore spend most of their Careers there, today they would be flogged off to the highest bidder
SUSSEX DAGGER

Diggerthedog wrote:Think we will draw this game and get a TV replay.
Don't say that, there is one TV replays scheduled for the Thursday night meaning Carlisile could end up on a Sunday a date for which I have long term plans
Diggerthedog

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Think we will draw this game and get a TV replay.
Don't say that, there is one TV replays scheduled for the Thursday night meaning Carlisile could end up on a Sunday a date for which I have long term plans
We would have to play the Saturday, too late to change dates as per league rules.
Pondfield Dagger

predictions anyone?

southport full of confidence at the moment..4 games unbeaten...will wayne make lots of changes? O'Brien in?

southport Subsidising coach travel, confident they can get it back by what they make by getting through this round (£12.5k?)

daggers 1 southport 2.. 90 min winner for southport just like their league game 2 weeks ago...
Last edited by Pondfield Dagger on Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
speedy

Confident about this one for some reason.
3 nil Daggers. Ogogo, Murphy (got a feeling he will start) and Bingham with the goals.
matt_drfc

Not sure if I'm honest. If we start well and get a goal early like Saturday we will win. 2-1 Daggers.

3 changes from Saturday Ogogo, Howell and Chambers in for Boucaud, Labadie, Yusuff.
Lcbdagger

matt_drfc wrote:Not sure if I'm honest. If we start well and get a goal early like Saturday we will win. 2-1 Daggers.

3 changes from Saturday Ogogo, Howell and Chambers in for Boucaud, Labadie, Yusuff.
That sounds like aless attacking team than the league game... Thinking Rhys will be the key man today for some reason... Porter nowhere near the starting seven well be a start
SUSSEX DAGGER

Pondfield Dagger wrote:predictions anyone?

southport full of confidence at the moment..4 games unbeaten...will wayne make lots of changes? O'Brien in?

southport Subsidising coach travel, confident they can get it back by what they make by getting through this round (£12.5k?)

daggers 1 southport 2.. 90 min winner for southport just like their league game 2 weeks ago...
If he puts that Bafoon back in our Goal then he will lose me to the Time To Go Camp
Richie

2-0 win today, just setting off for the ground. COYD
matt_drfc

matt_drfc wrote:Not sure if I'm honest. If we start well and get a goal early like Saturday we will win. 2-1 Daggers.

I weren't far off at all, those 3 changes + Partridge in for Doe.
NickMurphy

Dagger83

Well we didn't concede at least...
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
AVincelotFlyingLeap

In the hat. On to the next one.
bloke down the pub

Mini Bus for the Dagenham Manager and the rest of the no hopers.