southport

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Masked Man

The only reason I'll be going is because that's one game we surely have to win?!
Richie

I'll be there for my sins
IanC

Oh yes i will be there saturday because,errr.Oh yeah i support my football cub who i love very much and have done so for 26 years,through thick and thin.Through many years,two different names,different soddin badges,6 or 7 managers,4 different leagues,through the great times and the shit ones of which have been equal.But i love my little club,i love my saturdays and there is never a time where i even think about not going.Yeah we are having a shit time but we`ll get through it,managers and players come and go,buts let all hang tough,have our opinions but not insult each other, we are the ones who will always be here.Up the daggers.
SUSSEX DAGGER

IanC wrote:Oh yes i will be there saturday because,errr.Oh yeah i support my football cub who i love very much and have done so for 26 years,through thick and thin.Through many years,two different names,different soddin badges,6 or 7 managers,4 different leagues,through the great times and the shit ones of which have been equal.But i love my little club,i love my saturdays and there is never a time where i even think about not going.Yeah we are having a shit time but we`ll get through it,managers and players come and go,buts let all hang tough,have our opinions but not insult each other, we are the ones who will always be here.Up the daggers.
Great stuff
ARNU

I got 2 comps for West ham v Aston Villa,best seats in the house.I think that's my mind made up for Saturday.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Auntie Merge

If I'm not there on Saturday it isn't because of any "boycott" (don't think in any of the protest years I ever boycotted games - much better to be in the ground and vocal) but because I have other things to do.
SUSSEX DAGGER

dagger4eva wrote:Its not something ive ever really considered before but im considering showing my displeasure of the current setup by voting with my feet next Saturday. That would hurt as l love the FA Cup but yesterday was just one bad loss too many!

Just listened to WB interview with Stu Smith and its frankly embarassment. Out of his depth just like half his poxy team
See you Saturday mate.
Mike the Dagger

I'll be there because its the FA Cup and I have great memories of watching the Daggers play in the FA Cup over the years. In no particular order Basingstoke, Leicester, Norwich, Charlton, Exeter (most shocking 0-0 ever but we won the replay), Plymouth, Hartlepool, Ipswich, Millwall, Crawley, Aldershot (OK that was a terrible day, but a fine result), Orient, Southend and a load of others that don't linger quite so much.

Sadly I have to admit that am bringing the boy on Saturday who is apparently an Albatross having not seen the Daggers win at home since New Years Day. To be fair, he'd have chosen well to find a game we did win in that time though.
lupins

Other than cost why wouldn't a regular be going. It's a home game and you support the Daggers

As to going to West Ham, even on a freebie, personally football at any level is better when you have an interest in one of the sides
dagger4eva

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:
dagger4eva wrote:Its not something ive ever really considered before but im considering showing my displeasure of the current setup by voting with my feet next Saturday. That would hurt as l love the FA Cup but yesterday was just one bad loss too many!

Just listened to WB interview with Stu Smith and its frankly embarassment. Out of his depth just like half his poxy team
See you Saturday mate.
Ha ha - I'm sure you probably will tbh :)
ARNU

lupins wrote:Other than cost why wouldn't a regular be going. It's a home game and you support the Daggers

As to going to West Ham, even on a freebie, personally football at any level is better when you have an interest in one of the sides
Went and watched Orient v Swindon recently (In the Swindon end).Still watch the occasional West ham game.Its no big deal.I got a strange feeling long term though that unless Daggers sort themselves out a fair few might stray off to West ham when they move to the Olympic stadium.Price dependant obviously.I hear they are gonna put tickets down to as little as a tenner.
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:
lupins wrote:Other than cost why wouldn't a regular be going. It's a home game and you support the Daggers

Went and watched Orient v Swindon recently (In the Swindon end).Still watch the occasional West ham game.Its no big deal.I got a strange feeling long term though that unless Daggers sort themselves out a fair few might stray off to West ham when they move to the Olympic stadium.Price dependant obviously.I hear they are gonna put tickets down to as little as a tenner.
They will drop them as often as we do mate once or twice a season.

Personally I would not cross the Road to watch Premier League Football, so predictable and full of Johnny Foreigners.

Had to make me laugh the other day I was watching that want to be Tory Boy Farage spouting his bile and he had two knuckleheads behind him, one wearing a Chelsea shirt the other a Man United shirt.They were there cheering him on about his views on immigrant workers, now work that out.

Yes they may well offer enticing prices when they move into their Social Housing but it wont last.
ARNU

Your post seems a little contradictory politically Mr Sussex.You seem to dislike Farage and his "bile" yet dismiss Premier league football as full of "Johnny foreigners".Whilst both points have their merits I do find it odd that you'd express 2 totally opposing views within the same paragraph.Giving West ham a swerve id understand but not for the reason you've given.
Dagdale

Don't think I've ever gone in to a Cup game especially 1st round with no buzz for confidence to see off this Conference side. They've come on heaps since I saw them at the Haig in late August and under Brabin havn't lost a game yet. Keeping eyes on our performances of late must fancy their chances, also I find many sides with League problems are distracted by 'anything Cup' so don't to be honest expect it to be too positive tomorrow. Just hope we give it a good go, get a result and pick up some confidence ready for the Womble game.
Diggerthedog

Think we will draw this game and get a TV replay.