southport

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
IanC

Really looking forward to this game now and a reminder of the ol days against ol foes,well done to the club for putting tickets down which was a must.Some decent deals in there especially with the youngsters,and also for the extra couple of quid another chance to sample the delights of the Traditional Builders stand.With seive life a tad dull these days it will be a welcome change to have the best seat in the house and with our greedy lot the chance to have another beer at half time and watch the footie results come in.Been in there a few times and really enjoyed it,see ya in there arnu.
Dagdale

Yeah nice gesture, as its a going to be twelve quid in the TBS wouldn't it be a good idea us sieve lot moving over there for this match and finally putting it to the test about whether we are suited in there or not and more importantly will it benefit us and the team.
Diggerthedog

Are we getting the whole TBS or just part of it? It's a good chance to put it to the test.
IanC

I believe southport are in there too,but dont think theyll have too many.
IanC

To be fair we could prob put whole crowd in the tbs!thats an idea dont open the seive.only joking.
Diggerthedog

The attendance for this one could be below 1000 I reckon. I did not bother today even though I have a season ticket. Not sure if to bother for this one.
OBD

I would be amazed if we get 1000 for this. Even at £10 a ticket, how many season ticket holders are going to want to pay extra for the crap we are being served up at the moment?
@OfficialBigDave
Dagger83

I was 50/50 before today but I'm not going to bother now.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
The Romford Dagger

Not going even though it's like a quid or somink for students. Better things to do. Won't be less than a 1000 though.

1397 is my educated guess
Dagger83

We Have student prices? Why didn't I know this sooner? I'm getting an NUS card soon.
There are only 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary and those who don't.
dagger4eva

Its not something ive ever really considered before but im considering showing my displeasure of the current setup by voting with my feet next Saturday. That would hurt as l love the FA Cup but yesterday was just one bad loss too many!

Just listened to WB interview with Stu Smith and its frankly embarassment. Out of his depth just like half his poxy team
AVincelotFlyingLeap

Dagger83 wrote:We Have student prices? Why didn't I know this sooner? I'm getting an NUS card soon.
Yes, it's 11 or 12 quid on the door if you have an NUS card
Dagger83

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:
Dagger83 wrote:We Have student prices? Why didn't I know this sooner? I'm getting an NUS card soon.
Yes, it's 11 or 12 quid on the door if you have an NUS card
I feel a bit of a cheek getting a discount at 30 and in full time employment but what the hell.
The Romford Dagger

Technically I have junior season ticket so could still get a junior match ticket for a quid.
matt_drfc

I'm getting a junior ticket for £2, gonna give the TBS a go, have a shave no probs..