Shrewsbury

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Had a quick look on there forum and seems as though last night has inspired a fair few to come Saturday. They expect a decent following too. We're screwed then. We never win when there's a massive away following.
bearaab

We never win no matter what the following is
The Romford Dagger

bearaab wrote:We never win no matter what the following is
Well the very few wins we've had at home in last year or so have all come against tiny away supports. Big supports last year saw us play terribly apparg from the southend game and wimbledon perhaps.
Lcbdagger

Bradford always used to bring a fair few didn't they? Decent enough results against them
The Romford Dagger

Lcbdagger wrote:Bradford always used to bring a fair few didn't they? Decent enough results against them
I'm was referring to he last like season and a half.
Mike the Dagger

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Well the very few wins we've had at home in last year or so have all come against tiny away supports. Big supports last year saw us play terribly apparg from the southend game and wimbledon perhaps.
Half of our FOUR wins at home in 2014 have been against AFC Wimbledon (619 away) and Oxford United (598 away).
bearaab

See, we like to share being rubbish with the bigger teams and the smaller teams.
The Romford Dagger

Mike the Dagger wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:
Half of our FOUR wins at home in 2014 have been against AFC Wimbledon (619 away) and Oxford United (598 away).

To be fair I meant, the supports like pompey and northampton last season but I see your point
Last edited by The Romford Dagger on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ilford Dagger

Different competition admittedly but if Shrewsbury play anything like last night this Saturday then a home win is unlikely, but you never know!!
I seem to recall us winning 5-0 in early Jan one season after 2 successive defeats to Aldershot at Christmas.
bearaab

Last time I saw Shrewsbury we lost 2-1 and missed out on the play offs. Never liked them after that...
The Romford Dagger

Got a strange feeling we will lose 5-0. Well, not that strange I suppose
ARNU

Bolt on Dagenham win. 3-0 and Wayne will shut us all up. (I don't think my alarms gone off yet:lol: )
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

They played well last night there is no doubt,but they were at home and have been doing that for months.
Look at their away record,a win at York with a fluke goal at the death aided by the miss of the season up the other end is I think their sole success for this and the last 1/4 of last season.
Dagdale

Really hope this game, make no mistake a big test, finally gives us a good win and kicks off our season at last, boys don't start stacking up 3 points more regularly were end up looking back in anger too much, wonder if we're see Rhys on at last, maybe as a sub? A refreshed Luke Howell would certainly be useful. Should imagine they're bring a few down so hope we can raise our vocals a bit. 2-1 Daggers and penalty free please.
Kevin

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Look at their away record...
No thanks, that means we have to look at our home record..!! :lol: