PaulHornchurch

You just know we will be drawn against either Canvey Island or East Thurrock

Dreading Monday 7pm
Auntie Merge

Or Luton.

Or Woking.

or Stevenage.
bearaab

Hoping for East Thurrock away. A few mates went today and had a great time.
Diggerthedog

Carlisle or Harlepool away probably!
NickMurphy

Concord would be a laugh.

We'll probably end up with MK or Sheff U knowing our luck.
The Romford Dagger

Don't want us to get a decent draw with someone like Sheffield United now after finding out I'm away for that weekend. Reckon we'll get someone like Walsall away though or someone like that.
Lcbdagger

Impossible to be disappointed with that one... Winnable game at home
Dagdale

Are you sure? With a home form like ours ? but seriously though we should see this game out with a decent result, having already seen Southport this season at home to Barnet they are really lacking in most departments and struggling so would prefer them but there's a replay to sort out and Tamworth would fancy there chances too, now at last may make Round 2.
Richie

Pleased with that. Although I do remember the draw with Bath a few years back in the first round, that was garbage. Femi and Phil Walsh at CB if I recall correctly
Lcbdagger

We need a Home win... an Away draw would have been against a non league team, probably with low attendance while a draw against pretty much any team from League One or Two (perhaps Hartlepool aside) would have seen a first round defeat.
The Romford Dagger

Richie wrote:Pleased with that. Although I do remember the draw with Bath a few years back in the first round, that was garbage. Femi and Phil Walsh at CB if I recall correctly
We were absolutely shocking that day. Do the know who the Bath striker was but I though he was quality that day. Looked like Leon Clarke if I'm honest
Chigwellian

The Romford Dagger wrote:
Richie wrote:Pleased with that. Although I do remember the draw with Bath a few years back in the first round, that was garbage. Femi and Phil Walsh at CB if I recall correctly
We were absolutely shocking that day. Do the know who the Bath striker was but I though he was quality that day. Looked like Leon Clarke if I'm honest
Canham.... Can't remember his first name
matt_drfc

Chigwellian wrote:
The Romford Dagger wrote:
Canham.... Can't remember his first name
Sean Canham, but he don't look like Leon Clarke so I dunno haha
Richie

I'd have looked quality against that defence
AVincelotFlyingLeap

I went to watch Redbridge v Oxford City, great game. Didn't Woodall score?