Wycombe Match Thread

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
matt_drfc

Have a good one anyone who's going! Score predictions? Line-up?

Going for 2-2 and

Cousins
Batt Doe Saah Green
Partridge Boucaud Bingham
Porter Cureton Chambers
matt_drfc

Cousins
Batt Doe Saah Green
Porter Boucaud Bingham Chambers
Yusuff Cureton

Subs: O'Brien, Partridge, Connors, Raymond, Hemmings, Goldberg, Doidge
ARNU

Cant see why that line up would beat the top team.Sorry 3-0 Wycombe.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
NickMurphy

ARNU wrote:Cant see why that line up would beat the top team.Sorry 3-0 Wycombe.
I'm still working out how Wycombe are top in all honestly. Paris Cowan-Hall in the midfield - never rated him. (Wait until he scores an 87th minute winner now).
ARNU

You have to put that down as a good result for us but another last 10 minute equaliser.What was I saying the other day ? Defend the last 10 mins with all your might,we just cant do it can we ? Was it from a free kick as well ?
matt_drfc

It's disappointing to concede that, but think before the game you'd snatch a point of them, so it's a positive result! Well done boys
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:You have to put that down as a good result for us but another last 10 minute equaliser.What was I saying the other day ? Defend the last 10 mins with all your might,we just cant do it can we ? Was it from a free kick as well ?
Another goal where you are left thinking how did that happen.

Firstly never a free kick the kid dived.

The ball is then thrown into our box and we get a touch, the ball looks to be going for a corner Adams stops it and after Batt appeared to do sweet FA to prevent him getting in a cross Murphy out jumps our defence to score.

Sad really because the Defence kept us in the game and Doe (MOM by a month) and Saah looked solid throughout.

Despite being under the cosh for large parts of the game our Goalkeeper only had to make one save in the first half ( he did well to get over the bar) and did not look in any bother Second Half . He was a calm influence throughout who caught and handled well. Just one quick throw out looked his only error to me. After scratching my Head now for over a month trying to work out how he was ever considered second best to that other Clown my heads is starting to bleed.

Conclusion.

Wycombe good work effects but like I suggested Arnu in a totally false position and the xmas decorations will stay up longer then their current elevated status.

Also like I also suggested Arnu with Cureton you are always likely to nick a goal as it proved, in fact he could have had a couple but shot over with a clear sight on goal on a couple of occasions.

Look we were not brilliant especially first half but nobody could complain about the effort our lads put in and for that alone deserved something if not more.
SUSSEX DAGGER

Just seen the replay and oh my days what is Batt doing for their goal,we would be better served by Darcy bleeding Bussell
ARNU

I think Cureton is by miles our best striker not surprised we/he scored.I've never seen our problems being ones of scoring,just defencevely we are weak.
Auntie Merge

Just been reading the match report... Wayne got sent to the stands. Anyone got any comments about it?
Lcbdagger

After hearing Brendan Rodgers tonight talking about Mario Balotelli, I couldn't help thinking it sounded like Wayne being interviewed about our defensive frailties... 'don't worry, it will all come good, jut a matter of time, keep believing etc etc'
SUSSEX DAGGER

Auntie Merge wrote:Just been reading the match report... Wayne got sent to the stands. Anyone got any comments about it?
Just raw passion, he had just seen a free kick awarded against us where the kid clearly dived. From that we concede, not sure if he was upset about the award or the lack of involvement of our right back in either case he had a right to feel aggrieved. Please look at it everybody and tell me he has simply got to do better.

Then he watches Yassef get kicked and hacked down with no free kick given and as the ball goes out he whacks the ball , perhaps he could go in as right back next week ?

Anyhow been told he was just told to go away and calm down so I don't think anything will come of it.

Pleased to see our Manager has a bit of passion we were on the end of more then a few home decisions.
matt_drfc

No one talks when we get a positive result... Negative ******
Auntie Merge

^ I was thinking the same, but without the swearing.

This place is deadly quiet unless we are doing badly.
ARNU

Well I did acknowledge the Wycombe draw as being quite a good result for us in the other thread.Just still a bit gloomy about conceding in the last 10 mins again.