My final league table from what I've seen so far

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
The Romford Dagger

Due to a mixture of the negativity on here of late and pure boredom, I have decided to a prediction of the final table from what I've seen so far, squads, injuries, recent/possible managerial changes.

1. Bury
2. Burton
3. Portsmouth
4. Wycombe
5. Shrewsbury
6. Northampton
7. Plymouth
8. Luton
9. Wimbledon
10. Southend
11. Morecambe
12. Exeter
13. Oxford
14. Newport
15. York
16. Stevenage
17. Carlisle
18. Cambridge
19. Tranmere
20. Cheltenham
21. Daggers
22. Accrington
23. Mansfield
24. Hartlepool

Can I just make the point that I've only got the daggers in 21st because I thing Burnett will eventually leave 'by mutual consent. If he stays, I would predict us to finish 23rd beating only Hartlepool.

Please remember these are only my opinions. If anyone wants to do one thereself or just abuse mine... Bring it on.
matt_drfc

I do think (hope) (pray) we will finish a couple of places higher than that and i don't think Pompey will get automatic promotion but other than that I pretty much agree with you.
dagger4eva

No way on earth Luton will finish as low as 8th. Automatic for them imo.

Would bite your hand off right now for Daggers finishing there
The Romford Dagger

I know I only put wimbledon 9th, but they could surprise a few... Will score goals and a solid. Don't be surprised if they get play-offs
The Romford Dagger

To get really precise, Northampton to beat Shrewsbury in the Play off final at wembley...

2-1 Toney both goals. Call me mystic meg...
Dagdale

Not too a bad a prediction, although I'd go along with Matt about Pompey, but I'd actually go a bit further and say Luton Town will win this League or at least runner up, Burton will be there on automatic and feel Northampton Town may join, I know a Bury fan and not just because they got hammered the other night will slip but think they're be play offing it. Daggers? Just get out of it again with or without Rhys, Zav and WB (Although I still have faith in him). Hartlepool and Oxford Utd to play to hundreds next season.
matt_drfc

Yeah looking at it more, swap Pompey and Luton around and Oxford below us unless they sack Appleton
The Romford Dagger

Dagdale wrote:Not too a bad a prediction, although I'd go along with Matt about Pompey, but I'd actually go a bit further and say Luton Town will win this League or at least runner up, Burton will be there on automatic and feel Northampton Town may join, I know a Bury fan and not just because they got hammered the other night will slip but think they're be play offing it. Daggers? Just get out of it again with or without Rhys, Zav and WB (Although I still have faith in him). Hartlepool and Oxford Utd to play to hundreds next season.
Interestingly, I had three sides for 23rd place, Oxford, Accrington or Mansfield. When assessing situation, realised Mansfield are really poor and also lost there best player on deadline day. Decided Alfie potter and co for oxford would simply outscore teams and therefore bumped them up the table.