wycombe roll call

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Come on then, enough of the bickering, name calling, negativity (for 48hrs at least) and general bollocks...

Who's making the short trip to Wycombe on Saturday???????
speedy

Me.
Richie

It's certainly not a short trip from the station! Giving this one a miss
SUSSEX DAGGER

Will be there and just hope there is no repeat of Tuesday in relation to our Manager it's not helping anybody
Dagdale

Train again and some enjoyable drinking dens in the town and this place gets me, not a bad town but you don't really see many Wanderers fan's until your within a shout of the ground? We've got to believe in ourselves, third time here in what seems only 18 months and a win here at last would be absolutely the bollocks!
dagger4eva

One half of the wolly n bill duo was telling me about some gaffe with beers from all over the world, forget its name but gotta be worth a try!
bearaab

Matt Ingram just been voted young player of the month. Enjoy!
ARNU

My son,despite his little spat on twitter with Wayne for not acknowledging the fans at the Luton game is clearly not disturbed by our total rubbishness and is travelling to Wycombe on his own I think.The boy asked wayne why he effed off down the tunnel without acknowledging the fans who'd made the journey.Wayne said "What do you want me to do stand there while you are all singing Wayne out".
That's fine and an understandable answer but my son isn't in the wayne out brigade so Id imagine alienating "wayne believers" would not be his best days work at the moment either.
Apparently Stilly ,Harris and Benno all applauded the daggers fans at the end which must have rubbed Wayne up the wrong way too.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:My son,despite his little spat on twitter with Wayne for not acknowledging the fans at the Luton game is clearly not disturbed by our total rubbishness and is travelling to Wycombe on his own I think.The boy asked wayne why he effed off down the tunnel without acknowledging the fans who'd made the journey.Wayne said "What do you want me to do stand there while you are all singing Wayne out".
That's fine and an understandable answer but my son isn't in the wayne out brigade so Id imagine alienating "wayne believers" would not be his best days work at the moment either.
Apparently Stilly ,Harris and Benno all applauded the daggers fans at the end which must have rubbed Wayne up the wrong way too.
After every loss your young one is swearing at Wayne and the club on twitter so I can understands Waynes response. Not blaming your boy as its immaturity. Wayne is better off not replying to petty comments but to be fair is available for a chat.
ARNU

Diggerthedog wrote:
ARNU wrote:My son,despite his little spat on twitter with Wayne for not acknowledging the fans at the Luton game is clearly not disturbed by our total rubbishness and is travelling to Wycombe on his own I think.The boy asked wayne why he effed off down the tunnel without acknowledging the fans who'd made the journey.Wayne said "What do you want me to do stand there while you are all singing Wayne out".
After every loss your young one is swearing at Wayne and the club on twitter so I can understands Waynes response. Not blaming your boy as its immaturity. Wayne is better off not replying to petty comments but to be fair is available for a chat.
I will investigate further.He most certainly should not be swearing at wayne I certainly don't condone that,its only football.I think its fair to say though that the manager should have at least waved or something or even dished out a middle finger to the rude little git LOL!!
bearaab

If loads of people were giving me stick at my job I wouldn't acknowledge them either. Done nothing wrong in my opinion.
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:
I will investigate further.He most certainly should not be swearing at wayne I certainly don't condone that,its only football.I think its fair to say though that the manager should have at least waved or something or even dished out a middle finger to the rude little git LOL!!
Boys will be boys, seems an intelligent enough lad must get that from his mother ;)
SUSSEX DAGGER

Be interesting to see what happens if things go wrong.

Will the Daggers divide into Wayne in Wayne Out fractions.
ARNU

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:Be interesting to see what happens if things go wrong.

Will the Daggers divide into Wayne in Wayne Out fractions.
What more can go wrong Sussex ?

Despite my pessimism I just want WB to sort it out.He has little time left though and further defeats especially home ones will not keep his loyalist fans aboard much longer.I cant see how these defenders can suddenly start to be good,they need replacing.Enough pressure by now is being applied to them surely yet they still cant do it.
SUSSEX DAGGER

We'll his got three out the last 9 if he manages to get 1 more point out the next 17 games at least he can look forward to a warm round of applause and his name being chanted by Daggers fans when we play his next team aka like Tuesday night . Then again he would have managed it without a surplus being added to the budget after a season in League one.

I and a few others saw every game during that run and we have been nowhere near as bad as that lot nor have we had to endure any if the bilge that was served up.