wycombe roll call

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Maybe we have to clarify what it is we want him to do.

Id go for....

1...Rebuild the defence.No combination of what we've got is good enough.Loans now please.
2...Stop losing at home.Worst home record in the league.Embarrassing.
3...Stop this ridiculous conceding in the last minutes.All defend from the 80th or summink !!
4...Obviously win more or at least hold on for a draw.

Nothing really un obvious there.

Failing to do any of the above so far is why we've got the ump.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Diggerthedog

ARNU wrote:Maybe we have to clarify what it is we want him to do.

Id go for....

1...Rebuild the defence.No combination of what we've got is good enough.Loans now please.
2...Stop losing at home.Worst home record in the league.Embarrassing.
3...Stop this ridiculous conceding in the last minutes.All defend from the 80th or summink !!
4...Obviously win more or at least hold on for a draw.

Nothing really un obvious there.

Failing to do any of the above so far is why we've got the ump.
And our next few games are very tough, none of the above will change in these games. We have lost the chance to pick up point from the teams we sould be picking up point against and now the hard work really starts.
SUSSEX DAGGER

6 out the 8 we have lost to are in the current top half of table so we are at least losing to teams with a bit about them.
ARNU

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:6 out the 8 we have lost to are in the current top half of table so we are at least losing to teams with a bit about them.
Well I like a bit of positivity,I hope you are right and wish I could find some.Wycombe and Bury definitely wont roll over though and Im sure Shrewsbury smell blood already.How do you feel about no points out of the next available 9 ? That'll be no points from 5 games on the trot and I'll still have my wish list above.No Abs for tomorrow or Shrewsbury either.Stranger things have happened but I see 3 more straight losses and a bottom position at the end of it if things stay the same.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

ARNU wrote:
SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:6 out the 8 we have lost to are in the current top half of table so we are at least losing to teams with a bit about them.
Well I like a bit of positivity,I hope you are right and wish I could find some.Wycombe and Bury definitely wont roll over though and Im sure Shrewsbury smell blood already.How do you feel about no points out of the next available 9 ? That'll be no points from 5 games on the trot and I'll still have my wish list above.No Abs for tomorrow or Shrewsbury either.Stranger things have happened but I see 3 more straight losses and a bottom position at the end of it if things stay the same.

Well we have to look on the bright side of life Arnu :

We have scored in every away game this year bar one, with Cureton as long as you stay in the game you always have a chance.

The big open pitch is a plus cos we do go forward quickly,

Wycombe come off the back of a defeat at Exeter.

Shrewsbury have won only once away for a long time and that was a fluke goal right at the death against what I think is a poor York side.

Cant give you any reason as to why we will get anything from Bury except we break the 320 mile round trip barrier.

God am I as desperate as I sound mate.

Bit more good news is that Luke Howell and Rhys Murphy will be playing a part in the ESC Monday night I am given to undertstand.
Lcbdagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:We'll his got three out the last 9 if he manages to get 1 more point out the next 17 games at least he can look forward to a warm round of applause and his name being chanted by Daggers fans when we play his next team aka like Tuesday night . Then again he would have managed it without a surplus being added to the budget after a season in League one.

I and a few others saw every game during that run and we have been nowhere near as bad as that lot nor have we had to endure any if the bilge that was served up.
This is part of the problem though... he built a team this season that looked positive, wanted to play a new way and should get results different to those we have seen in previous years... sadly the long ball is still there (just with no players above 5ft 11 up front all season) and the defense is still a mess, especially with balls in the air.

If I looked at the same squad this year as last with no new ideas then I would have expected the same in terms of results... certainly not all Wayne's fault as I was hugely impressed that we brought in players like Batt with decent league experience to replace layers such as Hoyte... he has been one of the biggest let down's in my living memory... sadly there just isn't enough there recently (at Home especially) that gives the impression we will turn this around and go on a winning run... certainly don't think today will be that day
rebeldagger

I'll be there along with a gooner in tow. Here's to a good game