LUTON MATCH THREAD

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
Diggerthedog

Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Yee hah Cowboy :lol:
Now I know you don't have the balls to admit that you haven't got a clue what you're going on about, but I pointed out before that I've never worn a cowboy hat I my life.
Whatever type of hat it is you wear at games then mr angry.
ARNU

Yum yum Hat !!

I'll get me coat.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:
Adrian wrote:
Diggerthedog wrote:Yee hah Cowboy :lol:
Now I know you don't have the balls to admit that you haven't got a clue what you're going on about, but I pointed out before that I've never worn a cowboy hat I my life.
Whatever type of hat it is you wear at games then mr angry.
Very rarely wear a hat at games. You seem to be the worlds most incompetent stalker.
OBD

Thread descends into petty name calling...

There's a surprise.
@OfficialBigDave
Diggerthedog

OBD wrote:Thread descends into petty name calling...

There's a surprise.
You Want some :lol:
matt_drfc

OBD wrote:Thread descends into petty name calling...

There's a surprise.
Exactly, it's disgusting.
Ilford Dagger

How strange that those that comment on name calling/personal insults etc then descend to exactly the same level!!
How about just making objective (not objectionable) points & just leaving it like that?
Some of these threads descend to the level of politicians when they go at each other.
leewilson

Adrian wrote:
leewilson wrote:
You are a sad little grumpy guts.
Sometimes in life you'll find yourself in a position where you should really shut up because you don't have a clue what is going on.
For you, this is one of those, so as I requested before, piss off.
This started off as me making a little joke about a comment you made about Porter's crossing. It's the sort of thing I'd say to Nick as a tongue in cheek wind up when something he says comes back to be not true. I didn't even look at who the poster was truth be told. I just saw the comment and quickly replied as a laugh. For you to take it as bad as you have, when you should have just laughed it off or put something like 'Knew that would come back at me' shows you up for what you really are. I repeat, a sad little grumpy guts.
Richie

AVincelotFlyingLeap wrote:The ball for their second goal was probably the best pass I've ever seen at League Two level.

Also how did Partridge get on in midfield anyone?
Getting back on topic....

I thought he did well, never the easiest to tell performances from behind a goal but seemed to get around well and picked the odd good pass. Would still like to see him at RB mind when all are fit and available
Adrian

leewilson wrote:
Adrian wrote:
leewilson wrote:
You are a sad little grumpy guts.
Sometimes in life you'll find yourself in a position where you should really shut up because you don't have a clue what is going on.
This started off as me making a little joke about a comment you made about Porter's crossing. It's the sort of thing I'd say to Nick as a tongue in cheek wind up when something he says comes back to be not true. I didn't even look at who the poster was truth be told. I just saw the comment and quickly replied as a laugh. For you to take it as bad as you have, when you should have just laughed it off or put something like 'Knew that would come back at me' shows you up for what you really are. I repeat, a sad little grumpy guts.
That you aren't able to spot when I was making a serious point - the bit about going to games with my son - and kept going shows you up for what you are - a pathetic child with a lot of growing up to do.
matt_drfc

Complete opposite I'd say
Adrian

matt_drfc wrote:Complete opposite I'd say

So you think continuing to have a little dig at someone who is clearly making a serious point shows you as being mature do you?
matt_drfc

Adrian wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:Complete opposite I'd say

So you think continuing to have a little dig at someone who is clearly making a serious point shows you as being mature do you?
I don't care what it shows me as, I'm not having a dig, I'm having a laugh :lol:
leewilson

Adrian wrote:
leewilson wrote:
Adrian wrote:
That you aren't able to spot when I was making a serious point - the bit about going to games with my son - and kept going shows you up for what you are - a pathetic child with a lot of growing up to do.
I called you a sad little grumpy guts because you told me to piss off and completely took a joke in the wrong way.

You said your son was more likely to get a cross in than Porter. Your witty attempt at humour.
Porter then got an assist on the night so I quoted you, again just as a tiny attempt at humour. I certainly didn't expect this to still be going 4 pages later.

Basically Adrian, you blow things way out of proportion. What was meant to be an innocent joke, you reacted ridiculously at. I find it hilarious that you call me a pathetic child when you act in this way thread after thread with people. Back when I was 16 I may have acted in this way because I was a bit of a knob. 8-9 years later however, I really can't be bothered with you which is why until this thread, I have barely engaged in any conversation with you for a long time. This will be my last post in the thread because I'm quite disappointed that a simple quote and bit of fun that took me 10 seconds to create with harmless intentions has turned into an 8 page thread because you have complex about people having a go at you on the forum.

And if you haven't noticed, Matt is being a knob on purpose because he knows you will bite.
ARNU

Tut tut ...all this petty arguing !

Wouldn't happen if we had a roof you know.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !