LUTON MATCH THREAD

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
dagger4eva

Adrian wrote:
leewilson wrote:
Adrian wrote:I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

My son is more likely to get a cross in. And he's been in bed since 15 minutes before kick off.
Cross by Porter for the goal.
It was clearly deadly serious when I compared him to a sleeping 5 year old. ****** me, is this what this place has sunk to?
To be fair Adrian, the post literally just pointed out the goal came from a Porter cross....
Don't know how you assign that to what this place has or hasn't sunk too....

Anyway, one swallow doesn't make a summer - original points re: Porter still stand

that's me signing off - night ya'll

:roll:
Adrian

***SARCASM ALERT, SARCASM ALERT***
Easy one the week after as well. Shrewsbury could only put 5 past the team that started the night in 2nd.
***SARCASM ALERT, SARCASM ALERT***
leewilson

Adrian wrote:
leewilson wrote:
Adrian wrote:I wouldn't feel sorry for him.

My son is more likely to get a cross in. And he's been in bed since 15 minutes before kick off.
Cross by Porter for the goal.
It was clearly deadly serious when I compared him to a sleeping 5 year old. ****** me, is this what this place has sunk to?
Christ, you are a miserable bastard. There was me trying to poke light hearted fun on a night where the team has once again been shit.
Adrian

leewilson wrote: Christ, you are a miserable bastard. There was me trying to poke light hearted fun on a night where the team has once again been shit.
By making the same point that someone else already had.

As for being miserable, no shit Sherlock. I've found myself stuck with a season ticket for our utter garbage.
I watched us get relegated from the Conference and enjoyed that a whole lot more than the crap were stuck with now.
leewilson

Adrian wrote:
leewilson wrote: Christ, you are a miserable bastard. There was me trying to poke light hearted fun on a night where the team has once again been shit.

As for being miserable, no shit Sherlock. I've found myself stuck with a season ticket for our utter garbage.
I watched us get relegated from the Conference and enjoyed that a whole lot more than the crap were stuck with now.
I didn't notice it had already been posted, and even if I had, I purposely quoted you just to poke a bit of fun. I didn't expect you to react so badly.

Regardless of whether the team are shit, life goes on. Lighten up.
Adrian

leewilson wrote:
Adrian wrote:

I didn't notice it had already been posted, and even if I had, I purposely quoted you just to poke a bit of fun. I didn't expect you to react so badly.

Maybe I'd have found it a bit funnier if you hadn't been one of the biggest apologists for Burnett.

As for lightening up, my response to that is simple: "Piss off".

I had been looking forward to taking my son to more games as he got older. Now, I'm not sure I want to bother going, let alone putting him through the tedium as well.
SUSSEX DAGGER

We'll the Manager has lost the fans.

Sent the team out a full five minutes before Luton for second half and did not even acknowledge fans at end skulcked off like a spoilt Child. Think we deserve better then that. The team were left to the have the normal huddle after match without him.

For what it's worth for 40 minutes we held out despite the left back and Saah being ruthlessly exposed on many occasions the first goal was a long time coming the second straight after killed us.

The right back got away with it but is still nowhere good enough.

We need a right and left back a Centre half to partner Doe or we are going down simple as. We are that desperate .
Last edited by SUSSEX DAGGER on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
leewilson

Adrian wrote:
leewilson wrote:
Adrian wrote:

Maybe I'd have found it a bit funnier if you hadn't been one of the biggest apologists for Burnett.

I had been looking forward to taking my son to more games as he got older. Now, I'm not sure I want to bother going, let alone putting him through the tedium as well.
You are a sad little grumpy guts.
dagger4eva

The thing about League 2 and the benefit of it is that theres only two relegation places.
Despite coming mighty close once or twice ive always felt fairly comfortable that there was two worse teams than us.

Im probably now as close as ever to worrying that this year perhaps there might not be.

4 teams currently below us - weve beaten 2 of them with 2 still to play.
Interestingly also, unless im mistaken, all 4 have already made their managerial changes.
So on our part, if it was a game of poker how would / should we play our hand?

Act now and go all in / make a change

Wait to see one more card before acting

Wait for the river card.... ie, see where we are right at the last knockings before making a move

Hmmmmmmmmm
matt_drfc

leewilson wrote:
Adrian wrote:
leewilson wrote:I didn't notice it had already been posted, and even if I had, I purposely quoted you just to poke a bit of fun. I didn't expect you to react so badly.

You are a sad little grumpy guts.
HAHA I AGREE 100% LEE WILSON
dagger4eva

Big John's verdict .. for anyone thats interested ....
Chigwellian

John Still came over to clap us, where was our poor excuse of a manager ..... He slinked off hoping nobody had noticed.... Well we all bloody noticed you numpty !
Dagdale

Well its seriously getting desperate now and can we keep parring ourselves off with a 'we played a pretty good game syndrome until they capitalized on our awful defense errors and game lost in the space of a few minutes job, feel going in at Half-time might as well call it 90 and not bother to come back out. Just don't feel our team in present climate has the bottle anymore, although when our goal consolation came it was a really good move and the second only highlight of the whole night, the first being how well Stilly displayed his motions to us, hands to lips more than once, and him and Terry received a great ovation and everybody seemed well chuffed. Just don't know when its going to end now, WB was getting a lot of stick at the end and really are we just banking on a win here and there and hoping more dire teams below us keep us just on the pedestal? Fair play to Luton even at 3-0 they were thirsty for more goals and didn't stop coming at us and should have had more. Wycombe? Heaven help us!
Diggerthedog

Like a beaten man. I think everyone can see what the gaffer is trying to do and it is frustrating for everyone. Poor fair some people taking to twitter to have a pop at him. Not a fan if all the manager out chants personally.