LUTON MATCH THREAD

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Sounds like a beaten man to me.

Unless we change at least 3 of our back 4 (Get Loans in right now)I cant see many of us getting behind the manager.Its glaringly obvious that's where the fault lies but Connors,Thug,Saah,Green,Batt and Gayle are all ****** donkeys that don't learn.It dosent matter who the manager is,the basic role of a defence is to defend.We have a decent bunch of forwards and midfielders to choose from but our defenders are letting us down.****** 'em all off and get some in that give a shit.

And Dave the Plumber,give Wayne the funds or get rid of him.Whoever you replace wayne with ,this defence wont save us.And it wouldn't hurt you to make a statement,an apology even for how shit we are this season and what you are gonna do about it.
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
DI Mike Dashwood

Arnu, where do you think Dave the Plumber (as you quite amusingly call him) will get a load of funds from, and even if Dave the Plumber suddenly stumbled across a few hundred grand, what would like him to do with it before January??
Auntie Merge

dagger4eva wrote:Waynes thoughts ....

https://audioboom.com/boos/2583034-dag_ ... ce=twitter

He sounds a broken man. I think he knows his days are numbered. Such a shame it hasn't worked out.
DI Mike Dashwood

I can't believe people buying into the John Still propaganda by the way.

Yes, he did an amazing job, yes his work played big part in the spirit of the Club being built up over the years (see other thread), but of course he was going to come out last night saying all the right things and blowing kisses etc. Now everyone is like "oh look, John is such a legend, always a Dagger blah blah"

It was about as predictable as an interview from his good friend Harry Redknapp!!
Diggerthedog

DI Mike Dashwood wrote:I can't believe people buying into the John Still propaganda by the way.

Yes, he did an amazing job, yes his work played big part in the spirit of the Club being built up over the years (see other thread), but of course he was going to come out last night saying all the right things and blowing kisses etc. Now everyone is like "oh look, John is such a legend, always a Dagger blah blah"

It was about as predictable as an interview from his good friend Harry Redknapp!!
This annoys me aswell, Luton offered to double is salary and because its a commute drive away he went. All the other offers Bradford being the main one he did not want to up sticks.
Adrian

leewilson wrote:
You are a sad little grumpy guts.
Sometimes in life you'll find yourself in a position where you should really shut up because you don't have a clue what is going on.
For you, this is one of those, so as I requested before, piss off.
Adrian

matt_drfc wrote:
HAHA I AGREE 100% LEE WILSON
Oh do go and ****** yourself you stupid little prick.
dagger4eva

what happened to never resorting to calling people names ?????????
matt_drfc

Adrian wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BANTER MATE
Adrian

dagger4eva wrote:what happened to never resorting to calling people names ?????????
I got bored with the pathetic little prick and his creepy obsession with commenting on me.
Adrian

matt_drfc wrote:
Adrian wrote:
matt_drfc wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: BANTER MATE
GO ****** YOURSELF.
Diggerthedog

Yee hah Cowboy :lol:
AVincelotFlyingLeap

The ball for their second goal was probably the best pass I've ever seen at League Two level.

Also how did Partridge get on in midfield anyone?
Adrian

Diggerthedog wrote:Yee hah Cowboy :lol:
Now I know you don't have the balls to admit that you haven't got a clue what you're going on about, but I pointed out before that I've never worn a cowboy hat I my life.
matt_drfc

dagger4eva wrote:what happened to never resorting to calling people names ?????????
I know, telling people to 'GO ****** YOURSELF', it's horrible! :roll: