If you were Wayne...

Discuss all matters related to Dagenham and Redbridge
ARNU

Despite joining the Wayne out brigade lately,the truth is I want him to overcome these problems we're having at the moment and give us all the middle finger with a 9th place finish again.This was always going to be his hardest season and its how he deals with this pressure that will make him or break him.Does he deserve all this heat....******** right he does,earn yer money Wayne and sort it out mate !! That or go now !!

So if you were wayne right now what would you do ??

Me...

I wouldn't give up,Id certainly be playing for draws at Luton and Wycombe though and Id be getting on the blower to my great football mates to loan a defence.2 points from those 2 games may well see us drop into the relegation zone but would give the boys and us a bit of light at the end of the tunnel.I would definitely be beating Shrewsbury at home too.Losing is not an option.Field 9 defenders and 2 keepers if you have to.Drop Connors,loan him out or something,Doe is our only decent defender.Get in a defence that can defend and your half way there.Thug,Batt,Green,Gayle and even Saah...Byeeeeeeeee !! Your not good enough.Wayne stop picking them they aint listening to ya.Its either they cant do what you ask or you aint making it understandable.With 1 minute to go,get my fat arse out of the sieve and onto the pitch even,I'd die trying to defend a point or a lead.Surely when you drop to 10 men with 10 mins to go you all defend with every last bone in your body.So although you deserve a bollocking Wayne you must ask yourself why aren't the players ******** listening ??? I cant believe they want to lose every home game but their actions suggest otherwise.

Get a back 4 that know what to do and get the other lazy bastards to do their bit defending too. Sorted !!
Bollix to Shampoo, it's real poo we want !
SUSSEX DAGGER

Two full backs would be enough go and get Hoyte from Gillingham he will be out of work in a few weeks so won't cost a lot surely. Send Batt back to the knackers yard.

Then again it could be fate and God is a Dagger,we win all three games in Abus absence and he can only get back in the team as a right back and we save ourselves all the Hassell. Just get this feeling he is only ever going to stumble across his best team.
Masked Man

I'm not sure he knows his best team.

When we looked good at the beginning of the season (well, for a few games...) Chambers was a winger and Partridge was a full back.

Now Partridge is dropped for a mistake he made being played out of position, and Chambers is a striker...
SUSSEX DAGGER

That's my point tho masked man because of events he may stumble across his best team.

This kid Raymond has been on the bench a couple of times what we go to lose by chucking him in tomorrow night,absolutely nothing.

Otherwise we have centre midfield partnership that is made up with a bloke who can't run and a Player who has shown a desire to play for the opposistion.

A good start surely has to be playing players that at least want to play for us.
The Romford Dagger

SUSSEX DAGGER wrote:That's my point tho masked man because of events he may stumble across his best team.

This kid Raymond has been on the bench a couple of times what we go to lose by chucking him in tomorrow night,absolutely nothing.

Otherwise we have centre midfield partnership that is made up with a bloke who can't run and a Player who has shown a desire to play for the opposistion.

A good start surely has to be playing players that at least want to play for us.
Good shout actually. Give the lad a Yolo chance to play out of his skin. See what happens.